Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

13D8044E-82FD-415A-B9B6-4B6FBD8671E7.jpeg

Ugas looked nice man. Even early before Manny was toast physically. Would love to see him fight one of the top guys in the division.

That Amir Khan of the division that Rolley said Devin is still makes me laugh :lol: . Rolly gonna test that boys chin win or lose when they square off eventually.

Manny been done since before the mayweather fight. Huge fan but it’s time. Spence and his eye must be regretting that decision

Foe me personally, iIt's been a joy to watch Manny Pacquiao fight since 2000 when I first saw him fight versus a dude named Nedal Hussein, who knocked Manny down early and Pac came back to batter him in a TKO win.

Pacman has inspired millions with his class, dignity, and fighting spirit, including myself, and his legacy as one of the greatest warriors to ever lace a pair of gloves will never be questioned.

Gteatest ever? Probably not. Toughest ever? One of the most ferocious ever in the ring indeed.

In my book, he's the greatest little man boxer-puncher of all time across all divisions 147 and below, and I've watched the careers of Duran, Chavez Sr, Valero, Camacho, Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Hamed, etc.

Farewell Pacquiao. I know he is probably going to do one more fight in the Philippines, word around town is that Pac and Floyd gonna do one last fight together, exhibition in Manila. I'm all for it, one last big money making payday for the two legends whose names will forever be tied to each other

Congrats Ugas, dude is SOLID af and I see him giving Spence, Ennis, Vergil, and Bud all they can handle.

Back
Top Bottom