Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Is there anyone in the 154 and under weight classes that could take Mayweather if he came back (with 6 months to train)?

Is there anyone in the 154 and under weight classes that could take Mayweather if he came back (with 6 months to train)?
I don't think Mayweather would beat Terrence Crawford under these cirumstances. Even prime vs prime, Mayweather would struggle with Crawford. I don't think Mayweather of today would beat the current version of Spence either, assuming his retina is healed.

I don't think Mayweather would beat Terrence Crawford under these cirumstances. Even prime vs prime, Mayweather would struggle with Crawford. I don't think Mayweather of today would beat the current version of Spence either, assuming his retina is healed.
A guy like Hearns is the only nightmare matchup for Floyd

A guy like Hearns is the only nightmare matchup for Floyd
We are referring to Mayweather at 44-45 years old though. Prime vs prime I believe if Mayweather and Crawford fought three times, Crawford would win one of the three. Of course this is totally speculative.

We are referring to Mayweather at 44-45 years old though. Prime vs prime I believe if Mayweather and Crawford fought three times, Crawford would win one of the three. Of course this is totally speculative.

PBF or Money May is beating Crawford 100 times outta 100 times. You pick and choose which version of Floyd he faces it wouldn’t matter. Guy was/is special and he’d find a way every time to exploit Crawford’s weaknesses.

PBF or Money May is beating Crawford 100 times outta 100 times. You pick and choose which version of Floyd he faces it wouldn’t matter. Guy was/is special and he’d find a way every time to exploit Crawford’s weaknesses.

Same can be said for crawford though🤷🏿‍♂️

Crawford is just as good if not better of an in ring adjuster as floyd was. Hes also the best switch hitting boxer in history in my opinion. Prime for prime that fight is way closer than you think.

I respectfully disagree and think this is a reach. I don't even think Mayweather would beat some of the opponents he actually fought 100/100 times. For instance, I believe Mosley or Maidana at 147 prime vs prime could beat Mayweather if they were given that many chances. This is all hypothetical so we will never know for sure. I truly believe that Crawford would be competitive vs any welterweight in history. His resume is questionable with the level of opposition especially at 147. However, if we examine the Postal fight in hindsight that win aged well considering Postal arguably beat the current top 2 light welterweights when Postal was past his prime.

Dude hasn’t fought anyone and homie crowning him as the best lol. Smh

Cant hold it against crawford that we are in the era of ducking and dodging the best fighters that aren't worth the risk. You can only fight who agrees to fight and thats on you if you cant see that crawford has been blatantly ducked for years.

Regardless of resume, can you name me a better switch hitting fighter in history? If not then you're just typing to type lol

some of yall can't be serious disrespecting a living legend in Mayweather saying these things :lol:. It has to be trolling. Go back and run the tape on PBF and Money May.

Crawford isnt seeing him.

some of yall can't be serious disrespecting a living legend in Mayweather saying these things :lol:. It has to be trolling. Go back and run the tape on PBF and Money May.

Crawford isnt seeing him.

A lot of people watch boxing and some people actually understand what they're watching while watching boxing lol. Theres a difference.

Resumes mean nothing. Styles make fights and it's really that simple and doesnt need to be complicated. Jose Luis Castillo had 4 losses when he fought floyd and the only notable name on his resume was stevie johnson. A fight that I thought floyd lost🤷🏿‍♂️

Meanwhile, crawford has ZERO questionable decisions or close fights in his entire career. Shut out a prime viktor postol who lost a close fight josh taylor and I thought postol beat jose Ramirez. Shut out and retired Felix diaz who I thought CLEARLY beat lamont peterson for the only loss on his record. The same lamont peterson who people use as a "good win" on errol Spence's resume lol🤷🏿‍♂️

I insinutated Crawford can compete with Floyd Mayweather. This does not disparage Floyd Mayweather. Both are among the greatest in history.

Back
Top Bottom