Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Both Crawford and Porter want $5mil+ purse to fight each other, don't see anyone bidding that high in the purse bid

Rolly is of Cuban Descent from North Town in Vegas, freakydestroyer freakydestroyer I doubt he retires any time soon, as you said he can make some good money and can be a tough matchup too even tho you can tell he started boxing late at like 17 yrs old but he's strong, unorthodox and really heavy handed. And like you said, his personality will help him make good money

I’d be fine with Manny-Tank, if Manny wants to continue to stick around. Manny looked washed against Ugas, but we still have to remember Tank is essentially a blown up 130.

Guys carrying up their power like Manny and Duran did up multiple weight classes is not normal, and it shouldn’t be assumed Tank is, if they do it at like 143 or something.

Guys carrying up their power like Manny and Duran did up multiple weight classes is not normal, and it shouldn’t be assumed Tank is, if they do it at like 143 or something.

Manny was on PEDs during his rise up the weight classes. I'd say tank Is a harder puncher P4P than manny Is but we will see if hes able to carry up his power like manny did

Manny was on PEDs during his rise up the weight classes. I'd say tank Is a harder puncher P4P than manny Is but we will see if hes able to carry up his power like manny did

Eh, the majority of these guys are on something and even the version of Pac before the obvious use, would have walked through the Gamboa Tank fought.

These PBC dudes are in some weird situations. This dude gets blocked from getting a $7million payday to fight Andrade just to have his credit card getting declined a year later. Gotta love Al Haymon

These PBC dudes are in some weird situations. This dude gets blocked from getting a $7million payday to fight Andrade just to have his credit card getting declined a year later. Gotta love Al Haymon

I doubt he’s broke. Just prob a bad day

Many reasons your card can get declined
He probably spent to much money that day or the bank thought it was fraud
Whatever the case he handled it wrong

Last edited:
Man reasons your card can get declined
He probably spent to much money that day or the bank thought it was fraud
Whatever the case he handled it wrong

Those are facts. But still, this situation probably never happens if he was allowed to get that $7million payday for the andrade fight lol🤷🏿‍♂️

Al Hamon be breaking these doods off with weekly/monthly allowances…..wouldn’t be surprised if some of these guy aren’t getting that large lump sum after the fight opposed to uncle Al spreading it out over time.

Al Hamon be breaking these doods off with weekly/monthly allowances…..wouldn’t be surprised if some of these guy aren’t getting that large lump sum after the fight opposed to uncle Al spreading it out over time.

It’s rumored he pays for a lot of these guys cribs too.

It wouldnt surprise me because thats been going on. I'm born and raised in brooklyn and a dude close to him years ago said that zab went broke early in his career because instead of actually getting his purse paid out, don king paid his purses with luxury cars and taking care of his housing smh.

From what I heard, Al’s fighters get paid well compared to other promoters. If Charlo has mismanaged his money you cave blame Al. From what I’ve seen though the Charlos are living well in TX. Those brothers seem like hot heads, so dude prob felt some type of way when his card was declined and went off.

Back
Top Bottom