Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

is it even disrespect to say that a 44yr old thats been inactive for a couple of years cant beat one of the top active fighters in their prime if they fight today?

is it even disrespect to say that a 44yr old thats been inactive for a couple of years cant beat one of the top active fighters in their prime if they fight today?

The fact that this question was even asked is disrespectful lol. Some people think these dudes are superheros that dont age. Even Inactivity at 44 will age you. No need for me to bring up the fact that I said bet the house on ugas last week.

Current floyd isnt beating terence crawford if they fought right now with an 8 week camp for floyd to prepare and it wouldnt even be a close fight. **** Jaron ennis would STOP floyd if they fought right now.

Thought it was prime v prime? :lol:

Bud isn’t an easy fight for ANYBODY but the only dude PBF would be a straight up underdog against is Hearns

Thought it was prime v prime? :lol:

Bud isn’t an easy fight for ANYBODY but the only dude PBF would be a straight up underdog against is Hearns
Original discussion was active boxer today up to 154 lb vs Floyd Mayweather at 44-45 years of age with 6 months of training. I didn't think it was even worthy of a debate, there are at least two who would beat Mayweather. So I decided to make the discussion more interesting by bringing up Mayweather vs Crawford both in thier prime.

I thought yall was talking about prime vs prime :lol: . I was confused.

But on the real when is Crawford gonna stop fighting Uber drivers.That dude is about to be 34 and out his prime sooner than we think with no fight scheduled. If that Porter fight doesn't happen and he fights another cab driver everyone needs to question how good he really is. No cap.

Original discussion was active boxer today up to 154 lb vs Floyd Mayweather at 44-45 years of age with 6 months of training. I didn't think it was even worthy of a debate, there are at least two who would beat Mayweather. So I decided to make the discussion more interesting by bringing up Mayweather vs Crawford both in thier prime.
Can’t compare their primes though because Floyd actually fought good fighters during his prime unlike Crawford

Can’t compare their primes though because Floyd actually fought good fighters during his prime unlike Crawford
The question was who would win or has the best chance of winning if they stepped in the ring together. Comparing resumes is a completely different discussion.

I’m a fan of Crawford’s skills, but we need to see him fight someone legit that’s still in their prime. Hope the Porter fight pushes through.

Crawford vs Ghost Guerrero - Jan 2022 on PPV

I can see it already. “Ghost is worthy opponent, Multiple weight class former champ”

Dude earlier brought up Felix Diaz and Postol
lol who?

Crawford vs Ghost Guerrero - Jan 2022 on PPV

I can see it already. “Ghost is worthy opponent, Multiple weight class former champ”

Dude earlier brought up Felix Diaz and Postol
lol who?

Watch the fighters and stop watching the names lol. I see you may be one of the people I spoke about that doesnt actually know what they're watching so I'll give you a quick breakdown since you put "who" after viktor postol. The same postol that al haymon paid step aside money to when he was danny Garcia's mandatory because it wasn't a winnable fight for garcia. The step aside money was higher than any purse postol ever got from an actual fight and garcia ended up fighting paulie malignaggi and lament peterson instead lol. But yeah, "who" is postol?
Screenshot_20210828-092704_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-092831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-092925_ESPN.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-092905_ESPN.jpg

Y'all do know that matchmakers exist and it's actually their profession don't y'all lol?

I'll just say this. I am 99% sure that mayweather vs crawford NEVER wouldve happened If this version of terence crawford fought in the "money mayweather" era from 2009-2016. He wouldve waited him out the same way he did Pacquiao🤷🏿‍♂️

This is clearly going nowhere. Let's just pause until Crawford's next fight is announced. Besides, the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley fight is going to take over this thread soon anyway.

This is clearly going nowhere. Let's just pause until Crawford's next fight is announced. Besides, the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley fight is going to take over this thread soon anyway.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ain't lying bro. Jake paul is about to be one of the biggest stars in boxing with the help of some of these dudes in this thread. I

Y'all do know that matchmakers exist and it's actually their profession don't y'all lol?

I'll just say this. I am 99% sure that mayweather vs crawford NEVER wouldve happened If this version of terence crawford fought in the "money mayweather" era from 2009-2016. He wouldve waited him out the same way he did Pacquiao🤷🏿‍♂️

maxresdefault.jpeg

I like these back and forth's so its all love :lol:

Stop right there sir. This is the same Pacquiao that was probably juicing and got outboxed by Erik Morales at the time in the first fight if i remember? May would of gave him work.

We cant take Bud serious in that era because in this one his own momma and him said his best win is again Jeff Horn....Jeff. Horn....:lol:

i think its also the punishment a fighter like pac has taken, that eventually accumulates and takes a toll especially that devastating ko by marquez

while money barely got hit but thats also just says a lot about mayweather and his skills

Back
Top Bottom