Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Cissoko wins via 5th rd stoppage on ESPN+ Yoka Card at Roland Garros in Paris, Yoka vs Milas coming up

this yoka vs milas is as good of a HW fight you'll get outside of the really big fights these days. Tall, undefeated, in shape and athletic HWs going at it

Yoka stops Milas in rd 7, well at least Milas got a career high 200k Euros to come to Roland Garros

Close fight but Oscar closed the show in the late rounds. That point deduction kind of irks me especially when valdez got 2 warnings for doing the same ish.

Shakur boxes the hell out of Valdez.

Close fight Valdez won though. Robson took hit foot off the pedal and never regained it. The showboating didn’t help him at all either.

you can pay 49.99 for the ppv - with or without trump commentary ..those are actual options OR pay for a TrillerPass for the month at 29.99 / month or 299.99 for the year which covers ALL the triller boxing events and some other stuff

Evander Holyfield is a piece of ****. This is a true story.

It was 1998 or 1999. I'm not sure. My cousin and I were walking around one of the atriums in the then-named Opryland Hotel, now the Gaylord Opryland Resort, in Nashville. Evander Holyfield comes walking towards us with his bodyguard. I wasn't really a fan, but I was a boxer at that point and it was Evander Holyfield. We stop and lie and tell him we are huge fans...the whole time I am distracted by the chunk taken out of his ear. I politely ask for an autograph. He says something to the effect of "Sorry, kid...I'm signing autographs in a bar downstairs this afternoon. I can't give you one for free." I had seen a sign for that autograph signing and I knew I wasn't old enough to go in. I say something like "But I can't go to that bar...I'm only 17." Holyfield responds "That's too bad. Better luck next time!"

Last edited:
Evander Holyfield is a piece of ****. This is a true story.

It was 1998 or 1999. I'm not sure. My cousin and I were walking around one of the atriums in then named Opryland Hotel, now the Gaylord Opryland Resort, in Nashville. Evander Holyfield comes walking towards us with his bodyguard. I wasn't really a fan, but I was a boxer at that point and it was Evander Holyfield. We stop and lie and tell him we are huge fans...the whole time I am distracted by the chunk taken out of his ear. I politely ask for an autograph. He says something to the effect of "Sorry, kid...I'm signing autographs in a bar downstairs this afternoon. I can't give you one for free." I had seen a sign for that autograph signing and I knew I wasn't old enough to go in. I say something like "But I can't go to that bar...I'm only 17." Holyfield responds "That's too bad. Better luck next time!"
Should’ve roasted his mangled ear after that

dam haye and fournier really fought in a near empty arena. Haye gave Fournier a boxing lesson and called out Fury post fight calling him a big dosser

Back
Top Bottom