Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I’d rather see Teo move up to 140 tbh. He started to fade down the stretch of that fight because he was drained, as soon as he caught his second win he started dominating that fight again.

If Loma wants to follow him up to 140 then w/e, but I’d like to see a fight between Teo and Taylor built up.

I’d rather see Teo move up to 140 tbh. He started to fade down the stretch of that fight because he was drained, as soon as he caught his second win he started dominating that fight again.

If Loma wants to follow him up to 140 then w/e, but I’d like to see a fight between Teo and Taylor built up.
Loma at 140? Dudes already too small for lightweight

They really want 49.99 for the Teo fight on a Monday night?? Make it make sense. I'd doubt many non sports books bars even carry the fight.

I don't think Josh Taylor's scheduled fight is a foregone conclusion.

Vergil vs Mean Machine Gate - $346,863.50. Did similar gate to Jermell vs Castano

Sky UK PPV price for Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk on Sept 25th is £24.95.

Idk how much they were offering him to go down under, this is a good matchup tho, Takeshi is tough so if Tim can stop him that'll be a strong statement

That and the Aussies are still requiring visitors to quarantine for two weeks aren’t they?

Back
Top Bottom