Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Good fight on paper.

Let's hope everyone doesnt say shawn porter was "a bum" after he loses a wide decision or even gets stopped.

Dereck Chisora has signed a management deal with Anthony Joshua's company 258 MGT after leaving David Haye's mgmt company

Byrd beat Vitali because of an injury, and Holyfield was washed.

Usyk doesn’t have the power to hurt AJ, which is why he doesn’t have much of a chance.

Byrd beat Vitali because of an injury, and Holyfield was washed.

Usyk doesn’t have the power to hurt AJ, which is why he doesn’t have much of a chance.

You think usyk has no chance? I actually think usyk is going to box AJ's face off. Will he win a decision out there? Probably not. AJ ain't the fighter that he was years ago where his size is actually going to matter. Hes more timid and cautious than he was before he got stopped by ruiz. Usyk is physically stronger than people think regardless of what he weighs.

You think usyk has no chance? I actually think usyk is going to box AJ's face off. Will he win a decision out there? Probably not. AJ ain't the fighter that he was years ago where his size is actually going to matter. Hes more timid and cautious than he was before he got stopped by ruiz. Usyk is physically stronger than people think regardless of what he weighs.

AJ is definitely a more timid fighter now, but I don’t think he’s going to have the same respect for Usyk’s power that he’s had for last few opponents.

Usyk proved he has a chin against Gassiev, but IMO eventually the discrepancy in power and size is going to be too much. Usyk knows he’s going to have to at least hurt AJ to have any chance at a decision in the UK, which is going to create opportunities for AJ.

Dillian Whyte will fight Otto Wallin on October 30 at O2 Arena in London. A deal for a Whyte-Chris Arreola fight could not be made, so Whyte's handlers turned to Wallin. DAZN will stream their 12-round heavyweight fight as a main event.

Loma beats Teo in the rematch.

Jake Paul needs to hurry up and OD or get hit by a car. Dana should just say okay and let Adesanya beat the brakes off Jake or have Alex Pereira do it instead. That dork only calls out guys that are smaller and fight in lighter weight classes .

Back
Top Bottom