Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Ugas is going to have to win by KO, to actually win that fight

I don’t doubt Ugas could outbox Pac over 12, but Ugas-Spence isn’t going to recomp Al his loses on this fight.

How are you so confident? :nerd:

****, I may be completely wrong. But I'm sure the odds will be worth it to put your money on ugas. Im higher on ugas than most people and I'm not buying that a 42 year old inactive pac isnt a shot fighter until I see it. All the workout videos look cool until he gets in the ring.

Ugas is going to have to win by KO, to actually win that fight

I don’t doubt Ugas could outbox Pac over 12, but Ugas-Spence isn’t going to recomp Al his loses on this fight.

Idk bro. From the looks of it, it seems like manny and errol were never actually going to fight and this **** is all staged🤷🏿‍♂️.

From them stripping manny of his title and giving it to ugas, to ugas being on the undercard of this fight, to BOTH of their opponents getting "injured", to now they're fighting for the title that was given to ugas... idk this **** just all seems planned. Any other fight of the magnitude of spence vs pac wouldve gotten postponed like we saw with wilder/fury. ****, this is the same thing they claim canelo tried to put into the contract to fight caleb plant isnt it? Where if plant got injured, canelo would still get the same purse. Is Pac still getting the same purse to fight ugas as he would fighting errol?

Buy hey I could be buggin and I might be 100% wrong. As for the fight, I think this is Pac last fight win or lose. And I dont see him winning. I dont think he will get destroyed, but ugas will win clearly.

Sources: David Benavidez, ESPN’s No. 2 super middleweight, has tested positive for COVID, postponing the former champion’s Aug. 28 main event on Showtime vs. Jose Uzcategui. Full story coming to ESPN

Damn. Tough break for EJ.
That car accident destroyed his career. He never looked the same after that, his mannerism, the way he talked, his eyes...took alot out of him.
Hope he saved his bread and made good investments, long term effects ain't worth it.
Get out and live a good life champ, you're too young my dude.

hedging my bread on Ugas

No way Ugas beats a 42-year old Manny.

Spence with a retinal tear, and only discovered 10 days before the fight? Semi fishy to me.

Either EJ got beat up in sparring, or dude tryna find an out cause he know he not ready for war. Too bad, cause now I doubt we will ever see Pac vs Spence again.

After Pac takes care of business on 8/21 and wraps up his 3-fight deal with Haymon, he should go back to Top Rank and do one last fight versus Crawford.

Spence and his team of trainers and doctors had their chance at the lottery and blew it.

Buy hey I could be buggin and I might be 100% wrong. As for the fight, I think this is Pac last fight win or lose. And I dont see him winning. I dont think he will get destroyed, but ugas will win clearly.
Since you pick Ugas to "win clearly," care to wager?

Back
Top Bottom