Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

It's not complicated and has nothing to do with age. Waiting a fighter out is simply about waiting to see a slippage in ability or even waiting for a loss. Anyone who denies floyd waited manny out either wasn't watching boxing in 2009-2012 or is simply in denial.
This. I do not have a strong opinion about the timing of the fight. I mean it is what it is. Hopkins is four years older than Roy Jones. But in their rematch, Jones was the more washed out of the two.

It's not complicated and has nothing to do with age. Waiting a fighter out is simply about waiting to see a slippage in ability or even waiting for a loss. Anyone who denies floyd waited manny out either wasn't watching boxing in 2009-2012 or is simply in denial.

100% true

I and others been watching fighting for years and that narrative still doesn't make sense to me.

Didnt Manny duck that testing when Floyd asked for it?

the fight being 7-10 years too late or earlier would of gave the same results and eventually he still took an L and got smoked when they fought. In their tip top primes Manny being KOed or outboxed and him coming up with excuses probably happens as well.

He's a legend and one of my favorites ever but gotta call a spade a spade. There's levels and PBF/May is on a different level then Manny.

:lol: @ the last few pages.

Kept wondering when the next Floyd vs ________ debate would ensue :smh:

Just a few thoughts....
Feels like Teo don't want it with Kambosos
Rolly a bum
Jermall needs better people around him
Mikey Garcia about to get his pudgy self KTFO by Prograis
Is Thurman ever getting back in the ring?

:lol: @ the last few pages.

Kept wondering when the next Floyd vs ________ debate would ensue :smh:

Just a few thoughts....
Feels like Teo don't want it with Kambosos
Rolly a bum
Jermall needs better people around him
Mikey Garcia about to get his pudgy self KTFO by Prograis
Is Thurman ever getting back in the ring?

IIRC Thurman’s been wanting good money for some tuneups and understandably, Al ain’t going for it.

Al should cash him out against Ennis.

Back
Top Bottom