OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac12 will be interesting next season. UCLA and OSU coming up.
UCLA is fools gold. If they played their usual 3 OOC games the. chip would prob be 3-4 or 4-4 right now and they lose even more off the roster next year and are recruiting like ****.

Oregon State however, I agree have gotten better every year under Smith.

UCLA is fools gold. If they played their usual 3 OOC games the. chip would prob be 3-4 or 4-4 right now and they lose even more off the roster next year and are recruiting like ****.

Oregon State however, I agree have gotten better every year under Smith.
By the way, I’m fully aware we’re gonna lose to UCLA next week. I just don’t think it means Chip’s got the program on the way up :lol:

Shane Beamer official at USCe. Probably about as good as they could hope for...

Is Harbaugh really about to get an extension at Michigan? :nerd:

South Carolina wouldn’t commit to off the field positions as Napier wanted so he pulled out. Then the Beamer choice was easy, he was begging for the job

nako xl nako xl

sounds like Urban officially gave UT a no and it’s starting to leak out.
Mario come on down

———

:smh:... Fox is letting Petros call this SC game. He’s an embittered former SC captain who got implicated in the Bush stuff and frozen out. All he does is grind his axe on his radio show. This broadcast is gonna be unbearable.

According to ppl inside UGA’s program Cochran hasn’t been doin so well and Smart has been on his *** all day everyday. I dont see how that translates into a HC job... def not SEC.

3F5973B6-E4C8-46EA-8723-F603E3BA74DE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom