OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big 12, Pac 12, Sec Mike leach is going to stay true to who he is. Qb has 35 pass attempts in the first half.

Did the Brock Purdy "fumble" touchdown really not get discussed or posted in here? Perhaps the worst play I've ever seen in college football.

Felipe is still hot garbage, otherwise Arky would have a real chance

LSU offense is back to the running game. We needed those cake games before conference play...

600 yards passing?
1601162863773.png

Texas Tech really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and in expeditious fashion.

Only thing today confirms for certain is the Big XII ain’t got it.

Texas and Oklahoma are both trash.

Oh and D’wan Mathis, too.

I don't think I've ever seen the quarterback look as lost and completely unprepared as Dean Mathis did today. Inaccurate passes (including a red zone interception), bobbled a snap that hit him directly in the hands, and apparently didn't know the down and distance when he just walked out of bounds a yard short on 3rd down. He played like a true freshman who showed up on campus last week. He didn't show any of the "flashes" we heard about during camp. He's a good kid who's overcome a lot but I think that experiment is over. Our only hope at QB this season is for JT Daniels to get clear before next game and start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom