OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
atlsfinest atlsfinest bruh, you started off asking about a 1 loss SEC team getting in over an undefeated B1G team. Stop it. The B1G has had a rep in the CFP every year and is playing 8 games, while the PAC 12 obviously isn’t. You’re definitely worried about getting your cheeks clapped by Bama and are thinking about whether you can still make it. Better worry about UF too with your shaky QB situation anyways.

The Big 10 hasn't had a rep every year. Y'all didn't have anyone in 2017 or 2018, It's not like you guys get in every year. For a fan of a good team at Ohio State, you're definitely the most insecure fan in this thread. It's too early in the morning to be this mad big fella 🤣

The Big 10 hasn't had a rep every year. Y'all didn't have anyone in 2017 or 2018, It's not like you guys get in every year. For a fan of a good team at Ohio State, you're definitely the most insecure fan in this thread. It's too early in the morning to be this mad big fella 🤣
I know you’re the newest pup to hang around here before going ghost after you inevitably fail, but laughable to think I’m an OSU fan. Went to Michigan for grad school and I’m a Miami fan. What could I possibly be mad or insecure about? :lol: Bama clapping those cheeks regardless. I notice you didn’t respond to that part.

I know you’re the newest pup to hang around here before going ghost after you inevitably fail, but laughable to think I’m an OSU fan. Went to Michigan for grad school and I’m a Miami fan. What could I possibly be mad or insecure about? :lol: Bama clapping those cheeks regardless. I notice you didn’t respond to that part.

I thought you were in Ohio State fan. Regardless, I like our chances against Alabama this year. You guys need to worry about your own schedule.

Didn't know DJ Durkin was at Ole Miss. Figured he'd never coach again after the ****show at Maryland

Didnt know that either. Usually the super scummy ones lay low for a few seasons then come back.

then again if Art Briles is coaching again anyone can

3rd and Grantham still in full effect smh. Kiffin calling a great game so far as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom