OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sold on DJ? Sheesh.
As much as the hype has been? Nah, but I could be wrong. He has all of the wrong tools but I’m not sold on him as a program changing recruit like a Fields, Lawrence, etc. Absolutely could be wrong though.

i

Who's staying up late to watch Pac12 games this fall?

the late night pac12 games are my favorite games of the week. I can relax and watch a football game with no distractions. They’re usually pretty close also.

Sam Howell gets a lot of talk, but those running backs made that offense what it was IMO

I haven’t studied their offense in depth but isn’t it kind of similar read wise to what the Briles guys do?

I like what little that I’ve seen of Howell, but those guys have had a tough time transitioning.

I haven’t studied their offense in depth but isn’t it kind of similar read wise to what the Briles guys do?

I like what little that I’ve seen of Howell, but those guys have had a tough time transitioning.

I don’t know if it’s Briles level basic, like with declared dead WR’s and what not but it’s pretty simple. Passing game i’m pretty sure he’s a Leach/ Texas Tech air raid guy but much more run centric

I don’t know if it’s Briles level basic, like with declared dead WR’s and what not but it’s pretty simple. Passing game i’m pretty sure he’s a Leach/ Texas Tech air raid guy but much more run centric
Yeah he runs the air raid but closer to Graham/Kliff’s than Leach’s.

Projecting college football's top 25 quarterbacks in 2021

25. Devin Leary, North Carolina State
24. Tanner Morgan, Minnesota
23. Spencer Sanders, Oklahoma State
22. Sean Clifford, Penn State
21. Bo Nix, Auburn
20. Max Johnson, LSU
19. Layne Hatcher, Arkansas State
18. Dustin Crum, Kent State
17. Phil Jurkovec, Boston College
16. Matt Corral, Ole Miss
15. Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA
14. Carson Strong, Nevada
13. Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina
12. Malik Willis, Liberty
11. Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati
10. D'Eriq King, Miami
9. Dillon Gabriel, UCF
8. Bryce Young, Alabama
7. Kedon Slovis, USC
6. Jayden Daniels, Arizona State
5. Brock Purdy, Iowa State
4. D.J. Uiagalelei, Clemson
3. JT Daniels, Georgia
2. Sam Howell, North Carolina
1. Spencer Rattler, Oklahoma

#He7smanHowell SZN. :smokin

Can it be September already?

Yeah he runs the air raid but closer to Graham/Kliff’s than Leach’s.

Yeah that’s probably more accurate. That’s why I just threw the “Texas Tech” in there since Kliff and those guys are off that Leach tree but have modernized a bit with the times.

I wish I had the time I used to in order to watch more games. So many teams I used to be familiar with or would pay attention to but I don’t get to watch them as much

What’s up with these Michigan receivers decommitting/transferring?
Giles got passed up in the depth chart, he didn’t like that he didn’t want to fight for it. Xavier it was the admins office screw it up also Giles left and something deep is going on which is why Dudek left for Miss State

LSU has the nerve to put a sexual assault awareness month logo on their football field, but not actually take any accountability for their covering up all those assaults on campus?

Bama easily. Clemson listing Renfrow and Ole Miss Treadwell :rofl: . Being anything “U” and only counting players from like the past decade is silly though. I guess the *insert position U* convo is only about getting guys drafted? Because seems like schools and fans don’t actually care about the players actually being good in the league in these convos?

With Jefferson and Chase now coming up, it's probably not easily Bama...Julio the best if the bunch, but it's debatable from there between them and LSU.

With Jefferson and Chase now coming up, it's probably not easily Bama...Julio the best if the bunch, but it's debatable from there between them and LSU.

I don’t get what we’re basing it off of. Production? Picks? Chase hasn’t played a snap in the league and Jefferson has played a year. Julio, Amari and Ridley alone gives Bama the edge easily, IMO. Even if you say LSU has Chase and Jefferson coming up... Bama has Jeudy, Waddle, Smith and I won’t even count Ruggs.

I don’t get what we’re basing it off of. Production? Picks? Chase hasn’t played a snap in the league and Jefferson has played a year. Julio, Amari and Ridley alone gives Bama the edge easily, IMO. Even if you say LSU has Chase and Jefferson coming up... Bama has Jeudy, Waddle, Smith and I won’t even count Ruggs.
College production to me since it’s a U convo.

Otherwise eastern Washington has an argument

Was Sark drunk when he got to Texas, surveyed the QB landscape and settled on planting his flag with Maalik Murphy?

Every week looks worse than the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom