OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trejan Bridges and Seth McGowan.

Bridges is no biggie but McGowan was in line to start and take a ton of carries.

Armed robbery is the rumor.

Wow. Not surprised at all. My coached McGowan at Poteet.
Told me he had issues, but I didn't think he was THIS dumb.

I don’t get what we’re basing it off of. Production? Picks? Chase hasn’t played a snap in the league and Jefferson has played a year. Julio, Amari and Ridley alone gives Bama the edge easily, IMO. Even if you say LSU has Chase and Jefferson coming up... Bama has Jeudy, Waddle, Smith and I won’t even count Ruggs.

I don't know. Was just sticking my .02 in. :lol:

If the Niners pick Mac Jones with the third overall pick, it would go down as a worse pick than Mitch Trubisky in my opinion.

If the Niners pick Mac Jones with the third overall pick, it would go down as a worse pick than Mitch Trubisky in my opinion.

Nah, Mac is a much more proven player, and it’s a different situation. With Mitch you were betting on that one year at UNC leading to continued development in the NFL which didn’t happen.

It’s a bad pick because Mac’s ceiling is limited. Best case scenario is probably Matt Ryan lite, which probably translates to a mid tier NFL QB.

I think the worst part about Mitch was who was passed on and if I remember correctly the bears traded up just to pick him

I underestimated the abilities of Michael Jackson III. Young dude is a player nako xl nako xl Might be the steal of the class

It might be a wrap for miller moss. I cant see him ever beating Dart out.

mcnulty.gif

I underestimated the abilities of Michael Jackson III. Young dude is a player nako xl nako xl Might be the steal of the class

It might be a wrap for miller moss. I cant see him ever beating Dart out.
Lol, didn't I tell you about Dart? He was my favorite QB in the 2021 class.

He's got some Darnold/Zach Wilson to him :nerd:

dacomeup dacomeup been rubbing his nipples to Garcia's spring game footage doe.

Was Sark drunk when he got to Texas, surveyed the QB landscape and settled on planting his flag with Maalik Murphy?

Every week looks worse than the last.

I’ve been mostly ignoring the 2022 QBs since our guy has looked solid. Murphy’s still struggling that bad?

Worthy going with Sark?
Sark was going through worthy’s high school coach to tell him to get out of his NLI. Michigan insiders are putting it out there publicly hoping Texas gets dinged for tampering :lol:

Sark was going through worthy’s high school coach to tell him to get out of his NLI. Michigan insiders are putting it out there publicly hoping Texas gets dinged for tampering :lol:
Has Michigan released him? Can they conditionally release kids from NLIs that haven’t enrolled like you could for transfers?

Has Michigan released him? Can they conditionally release kids from NLIs that haven’t enrolled like you could for transfers?
I don’t think they have yet. Michigan insiders said in his opinion because worthy hasn’t enrolled in classes yet he can’t transfer and can’t get the benefit of the one time transfer rule and would have to sit out unless Michigan unconditionally releases him like SC did for Bru.

The Mich insiders are salty and biased though so I’m not certain that reading of the rule makes total sense.

This is interesting because I know many college football friends have floated the idea of a super conference consisting only of the top teams.

This is essentially what's being proposed for European soccer: the best, most recognizable and profitable teams (Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc) in each of the different European soccer leagues are breaking away to start their own "superleague".

Obviously the dynamics between American collegiate sports and European professional sports are different but It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

If there ever is a “super league” I think it will be the break off of the P5 and ND into its own thing outside of the purview of the NCAA, rather than one big mega conference that cherry picks the best teams out of each conference which seems like it’s going to be the case with European soccer.

Reminder: running backs should never come back to college if they have 1-3 round grade. Messed up Bryce's money big time. Same thing for Hubbardnthid year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom