OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported this morning Texas has about $25million yanked off the donations table for their stadium reno until the Eyes issue is "resolved".

CDC supposedly met with Herman on Thursday before the OU game and told him to get the players bought into - at a minimum - staying on the field for the postgame.

There's already message board talk of there being some concern over a) firing Herman because of the potential lawsuit/fallout and b) hiring Urban because there's belief in the donor base that Herman would just unload dirt on Urban as revenge for how this situation is being handled from above his head.

Gotta love messes like this.

Reported this morning Texas has about $25million yanked off the donations table for their stadium reno until the Eyes issue is "resolved".

CDC supposedly met with Herman on Thursday before the OU game and told him to get the players bought into - at a minimum - staying on the field for the postgame.

There's already message board talk of there being some concern over a) firing Herman because of the potential lawsuit/fallout and b) hiring Urban because there's belief in the donor base that Herman would just unload dirt on Urban as revenge for how this situation is being handled from above his head.

Gotta love messes like this.

Racists sure love their racism.

A&M, Ole Miss and Tennessee all fined 100k for violating SEC protocols...

No specifics as to what they’re for yet as far as I’ve seen.

A&M, Ole Miss and Tennessee all fined 100k for violating SEC protocols...

No specifics as to what they’re for yet as far as I’ve seen.

Probably for fans they let in.

UF going to be off 3 weeks now before their next game after the Missouri game got moved today. UGA vs UK got moved as well to the 24th so no bye week before the World's Greatest COVID Party for either.

I couldnt sit through that. Where did he commit?
“If you know me you know where I’m going. If not, you’ll find out later.”

No ****, that’s the end of the video. Hope he’s Nako’s problem to deal with for 4 years.

Probably for fans they let in.

UF going to be off 3 weeks now before their next game after the Missouri game got moved today. UGA vs UK got moved as well to the 24th so no bye week before the World's Greatest COVID Party for either.
Ended up being for mask violations on the A&M side. Jimbo had to know that was coming after his halftime and postgame interviews. Whether or not he gave a **** is debatable...pretty sure the reason this team hasn’t tested positive yet is because they were all positive during the shortened fall camp.

Reactions: MVP
Apparently the kid may be headed to Colorado but who know

It would make sense though. A legalized state would love that sort of video :lol:

Y’all gave Stetson bennett his own Gameday special about how underrated he is huh? Bold strategy on alabama day but let’s see how it works out for him.

The SEC fines were for mask etiquette on the sidelines and in interviews.

So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom