OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Guarantano: I’m definitely the WORST QB in the SEC.
Bo Nix: No, I’m the worst QB in the SEC!
Felipe Franks: guys, I think I’m actually the worst QB.
Matt Corral: No, I am!
KJ Costello: It might be me.
Kellen Mond: Hey, what’re you guys talking about?
The scary thing is Mond doesn’t belong anywhere near this conversation. :lol:

Bruh... Corral just threw another pick 6

5 Ints so far. But just threw the ball 75 yards in the air :lol:

i don’t care if they don’t win another game, Sam Pittman is a contender for SEC Coach of the Year.

What they’re doing after how abysmal they looked last year is insanity.
If anything this kinda illuminates how dreadful Chad Morris and Bielema were.

Did CLK sell his soul to the devil for an opportunity to even run up a million yards on Saban last week? :lol:

The hell is this?

Does Miss State fire Mike leach if he goes winless the rest of the way?

Kylie Hill had more yards rushing in the first quarter of game 1 last year than he has combined through the 3 games he’s played this season :lol:

Costello definitely has the crown as the worst QB in the conference. For as many interceptions as he's thrown, he should have thrown about five more.

I kind of feel bad for KJ. Imagine growing up in southern California,graduating from Stanford and then moving to Starkville Mississippi to advance your NFL hopes only to get benched after a couple of games

As far as I'm concerned Georgia is playing with house money tonight. I predicted Georgia to go 9-1 this season with a loss to Bama. This is the first regular season game I'm predicting Georgia to lose since 2016. I do believe this will be Stetson Bennett's last start. The knee brace is off JT Daniels and I think tonight will see that Bennett isn't Good enough to lead us to a playoff berth

As far as I'm concerned Georgia is playing with house money tonight. I predicted Georgia to go 9-1 this season with a loss to Bama. This is the first regular season game I'm predicting Georgia to lose since 2016. I do believe this will be Stetson Bennett's last start. The knee brace is off JT Daniels and I think tonight will see that Bennett isn't Good enough to lead us to a playoff berth

Florida?

NickFolarin NickFolarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom