OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, you think? A natty buys you two years? After a huge extension?

A&M still has no new COVID positives after the Florida game.

Gene Chizik got two years after winning the natty at Auburn but the floor really fell out of the bottom of that program. At minimum you get 2 years.

In Gene Chizik's case, it became very apparent that his success was the product of having an all-time great QB and a great offensive coordinator, not anything he was doing (which could also end up being the case of LSU)

He really wanted 90 THOUSAND ppl there?
mjlol.png

That's it, you think? A natty buys you two years? After a huge extension?

A&M still has no new COVID positives after the Florida game.
At LSU? Yeah, he gets two years of this. They’re going to lose at least 3 more games this year. If they still had their OG schedule it’s likely they would have been blown out by a mediocre Texas team too. He won’t get to lose a lot, to bad teams, there for more than 2 years. Especially as mostly a rah rah coach with little input on the X’s and O’s.

Gotta say I'm surprised about how well Miami has dealt with Covid so far, the players are following protocol I guess and I haven't heard anything about outbreaks from fans. Keywords, So Far.

Random question, if It turns up several AL important coaches have corona (but no players) what is the game postponement protocol? How does it work that way?

Random question, if It turns up several AL important coaches have corona (but no players) what is the game postponement protocol? How does it work that way?
Sark had a heart condition and surgery to correct it so you'd think he's kind of at risk for complications...

Saban's asymptomatic. Sark will coach Bama vs. UGA:

---

I didn't realize your guy Kekoa was shining like that アミーゴ アミーゴ

Last edited:
Nicole Auerbach got that Dani Leigh thing going on where she looks like a different person in every pic not sure if that's a good thing for her tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom