OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to see how Notre Dame does against Clemson...we know how they Usually do against the big boys

I am curious to see how Notre Dame does against Clemson...we know how they Usually do against the big boys

EFEAC378-28EA-4225-93DA-F4B48718B602.gif

Is there anyway they make Wisky play without their QBs this week? Completely changes their season.

Is there anyway they make Wisky play without their QBs this week? Completely changes their season.

If the outbreak isn’t team wide, the argument is probably going to be that that is what walkons are for.

There’s really no room in the schedule for remakes either.

Honestly, they should just move Grosheck to QB (played there in HS) and work on implementing some easy QB run stuff until Mertz is able to come back.

It should be enough to beat Nebraska and give them a chance against Purdue.

Just get somebody that can execute taking a snap and a hand off...Wisconsin usually just runs the ball behind the big O line anyway, ain’t like they Ohio state or something :lol:

The writers at the Georgia 247 Sports seem pretty confident that were rolling with Stetson Bennett for the remainder of the season. We didn't have an open QB competition during the bye week and apparently the team is "rallying around" Bennett. He even mentioned how it might be difficult to unseat the Bennett going into 2021, which is a scary thought.

The fact that our coaching staff can't prepare a QB to unseat steps and a walk-on like Bennett speaks volumes of the QBs on a roster as well as our coaching staff's evaluation skills.
I've already resigned myself to the fact that Stetson Bennett will be our starting QB for the remainder of the season and I've lowered my expectations accordingly. Best case scenario, were able to game manage our way to a 9-1 record then get boat raced again by Alabama in Atlanta.

Bad talent evaluation at QB you say? 🤔

There's no need to have the "haha Justin Fields" thing. I admitted that Georgia mishandled that. I'm assuming that JT Daniels injury is far more serious than we initially thought or he had some type of setback. We went from hearing that he's running with the 2nd team and splitting reps with Newman (when he was still on the roster) to him being on the scout team.

Nah, y'all insiders just lie to y'all every offseason and its catching up with you. :lol:

How so, what do you mean?
Seems like y’all have been mislead regarding certain skill position guys and QB each of the past few years, but the lies that came out of this offseason with Mathis/Daniels at the QB position were probably the worst.

The way one of the 247 dudes who is friends with Walden was openly quoting him talking about how Jay Hopson and the other coaches had totally lost the players (after he was named HC) and there was no buy in told me Walden didn't care about burning bridges or sticking around there. The 247 guy even started the sentence like, "I shouldn't really speak on this... aw what the hell at this point I don't think it matters. I'm friends with Scotty and he told me..."

As such, his leaving isn't a shock, but the timing seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom