OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t hurt RU too badly. 🤷‍♂️
16AD7F1D-5C3F-494F-9B73-92CAC0051E6B.jpeg

tenor.gif
Rutgers can score and OSU’s secondary is shaky as ****. Don't be shocked if they cover.

Are Michigan’s DB’s trash this year?

Yes, they were begging Dax Hill to move to corner, and he didn’t want to do it. Losing Ambry was huge.

I’ll be honest, considering the circumstances, this season is nothing more to me than a glorified preseason for hopefully a semi normal 2021 season. That might sound like a copout, but that’s the way I’m looking at it.

Yes, they were begging Dax Hill to move to corner, and he didn’t want to do it. Losing Ambry was huge.

I’ll be honest, considering the circumstances, this season is nothing more to me than a glorified preseason for hopefully a semi normal 2021 season. That might sound like a copout, but that’s the way I’m looking at it.
What happens if Michigan loses 3 games this year?

Elias Ricks reposted this and LSU fans are furious and calling the players lazy and spoiled and coach o disinterested and lacking fire :lol:

Coach O really bout to go 4-6 (at best). Egchk.

Last edited:
What happens if Michigan loses 3 games this year?

Nothing, and I’d be surprised if they don’t at least lose 2 more. If they continue to look like they did on Saturday 2-7 is a real possibility, which would cause some frustration, but at most that would be it. Personally I’m predicting something like 4-6 RN.

Nothing, and I’d be surprised if they don’t at least lose 2 more. If they continue to look like they did on Saturday 2-7 is a real possibility, which would cause some frustration, but at most that would be it. Personally I’m predicting something like 4-6 RN.
Oof.

Well USC canceled their last scrimmage and played pitch and catch in shorts and shells instead, so we'll be right there with you.

Sheesh, I feel him. Put enough on tape and they’re sorry. That’s good for FSU this weekend.

9a works for my washed ***. I can get on with my day and get back in time for Clemson/ND. Wife gonna think I'm being a good husband from 12p-4p
Meanwhile it takes up the middle of my day. Had to tell my girl I'd be locked in our room from noon-3pm and will prob be surly drunk when I emerge.

Aaron Armitage told Florida last night that he was committing to USC.

This morning insiders are saying this afternoon he'll commit to Stanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom