OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a kid the size of Marshall, Those jitterbug WR's are damn near impossible to guard 1 on 1 @ the high school level esp when you give them a free release. All the 'measurables' are there but has a lot to clean up technique wise to put him in a position to win those battles routinely.

Plus Finley is just flat out good
Brinson 6'2 tho

In the words of the great Adrien Broner: He got cooked!

Did I miss something about @N41D being a MAGA bro?
giphy.gif

I seem to remember reading about or hearing about Pata's death but this was a sad and fascinating investigative article...

good but sad article.

I admit, if the Dawgs win a NC in the next 5 years, I will celebrate the win. But you have 5 years to win. Void after 5 years

It’s unfortunate uga gotta catch a stray after queen Stacey delivered

butttttttttttt

D’Eriq King was incredible.

Manny upgraded the offensive staff last offseason — he absolutely needs to do the same for defense this offseason.
What’s the plan for next year when King is gone? Genuinely asking, don’t keep up with Miami.

D’Eriq King was incredible.

Manny upgraded the offensive staff last offseason — he absolutely needs to do the same for defense this offseason.
What’s the plan for next year when King is gone? Genuinely asking, don’t keep up with Miami.
They have a kid who is a frosh right now who they’re high on and they’ll def be active on the transfer market.

Yep, Tyler Van **** is the heir apparent. I’m more concerned about retaining Lashlee, honestly. I expect lots of programs will try to poach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom