***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Finally had the guts to start Patterson.

We’ll see

Brissett V TB (gotta throw it)
Or
Fields V LV (who knows with that play calling)

Leaning towards Dallas or Ravens, maybe Steelers idk bout them
I wanna say ATL but I fell into that trap playing the Titans last week.

I would go with Ravens
hell nah. I watch us every week idc who we play I will never trust my defens until we actually do something in real life to make it better.

only thing they have going for them is Rookie WB, first win last week, and now first trip to London

sounds good but I can’t do it

:nerd: :lol:

I still didn’t do but I’ll take this IRL

Pitts finally scored a TD for me. ..hoping for more. Got him in 2 leagues. Went against DK in 2 leagues so I need to make up some points

I gave up on pitts. I stopped starting him 2 weeks ago. Patterson always pays off

my question is should i start pollard? Zeke been hurt all week might not see his usual work load

Drop Buffalo defense and ride with Carolina the rest of the way? I was thinking drop Bills then possibly just scoop up back after their bye…

I gave up on pitts. I stopped starting him 2 weeks ago. Patterson always pays off

my question is should i start pollard? Zeke been hurt all week might not see his usual work load

I think Pollard for reasons said

Flex PPR

Deebo or Keenan Allen?
deebo has more upside imo

Drop Buffalo defense and ride with Carolina the rest of the way? I was thinking drop Bills then possibly just scoop up back after their bye…

agreed think a week ahead. But I think you can get bye without buffalo for a cpl weeks

Idk, I've been riding with the Broncos so far all season and they've been great except for one week

Back
Top Bottom