***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Now I'm down 2 RB's (Chubb and Montgomery) :smh:

Luckily I was able to scoop Devontae Booker and Khalil Herbert off waivers so hopefully they deliver for me. I need a win BAD :frown: lol

i got the rodgers/Adams stack as well and it hasn’t paid off like I imagined, maybe by playoffs they’re cooking (if I even make it) my RB situation is what’s costing me

sounds like McLaurin is questionable DNP today cause of a hamstring. I got Heinicke in another league but idk if I wanna use him with no Terry :rolleyes

Fantasy life

Maybe, apparently Hunt is hurting as well but sounds like he’s trending towards playing
Hunt playing

Would y’all drop Sermon or Michel to pile up Collins?

RB: Conner, Edmonds, Hubbard, Sermon, Michel, Darrell Williams, Pollard

Would y’all drop Sermon or Michel to pile up Collins?

RB: Conner, Edmonds, Hubbard, Sermon, Michel, Darrell Williams, Pollard
Would drop sermon Mitchell back, Hasty coming back, n Wilson after that lol
Henderson get banged up every week so Michel may be a solid stash.

I need a qb. Darnold , wentz , heinkie

Prolly go with Wentz and pray the don't blow out the sorry asf Texans to the point they just run the ball... Second choice would be Heinkie, expecting Mahomes & Co gonna blow em out the water and they gonna be tossing from behind the whole time.

Help me chooose one:

McKissic vs KC
Melvin Gordon vs LV

Prolly go with Wentz and pray the don't blow out the sorry asf Texans to the point they just run the ball... Second choice would be Heinkie, expecting Mahomes & Co gonna blow em out the water and they gonna be tossing from behind the whole time.

Help me chooose one:

McKissic vs KC
Melvin Gordon vs LV
I say Gordon. The raiders defense just bleeds rushing yards

someone in my work league dropped k.Herbert on Wednesday night — I was #5 on waivers and ended up getting him this morning

Would y’all go with Collins or Herbert?

Chubb and CEH owner in my 14 teamer… 🤦🏽‍♂️

Pick 1 for FLX start 14 teamer… Standard

Robby Anderson vs Vikings

Josh Gordon vs @WFT

Tim Patrick vs Raiders

D’Ernest Johnson vs Cardinals

Back
Top Bottom