***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Brady started off hot then came up flat :smh: I bet Kyler gonna go off now.

fortunately Hurts redeemed himself

Thank God for Fournette. If you have him you have to always start him.

Good luck to anyone going against Herbert Sunday. That man might put up 60 against that secondary which is terrible.

1. Went against Brady Fournette and sanders
2. Got Tampa D Went against
3. Got Fournette went against Godwin and Succop

…. Heinicke or Rodgers? I’m a firm believer in start your studs but Rodgers hasn’t been one so far fantasy wise. And the KC defense is abysmal granted they have faced really good teams/QBs to start.

Leaning towards hedging with Heinicke and Davante Adams instead of stacking Adams with Rodgers this week.

Maaan not my guy chubb smh wtf
0B516C99-C83D-450D-B1AF-F083441F6CA9.png
9E102E68-445D-4D4C-8C5C-B3AD99DEC334.png

gotta start harris i guess bummer

…. Heinicke or Rodgers? I’m a firm believer in start your studs but Rodgers hasn’t been one so far fantasy wise. And the KC defense is abysmal granted they have faced really good teams/QBs to start.

Leaning towards hedging with Heinicke and Davante Adams instead of stacking Adams with Rodgers this week.

i got the rodgers/Adams stack as well and it hasn’t paid off like I imagined, maybe by playoffs they’re cooking (if I even make it) my RB situation is what’s costing me

sounds like McLaurin is questionable DNP today cause of a hamstring. I got Heinicke in another league but idk if I wanna use him with no Terry :rolleyes

Besides sleeper, are you guys using any other apps for fantasy related info?
Fantasy life

Plz let hunt have a career day

supposed to be windy Sunday so should be running
Maybe, apparently Hunt is hurting as well but sounds like he’s trending towards playing

Stick with the Packers or pick up the Colts. I grabbed Pack as FA Wednesday morning but Colts been chillin all week and all the fantasy sites got them as #1 defense this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom