***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I have no idea what to do tonight with Packers situation

Part of me just says die with Rodgers vs using any of these guys. If AR12 can get 15 I think rest of my squad could pull it off

24D8D78B-6721-48E1-8BAD-D0A89536B203.jpeg
Just play Rodgers

Going back and forth on playing Nuk tonight. I know he typically always plays hurt but the hammy worries me. Really think Kliff might just use him as a decoy. :smh:

need David Johnson to get all the carries in Houston and Tyrod to come back soon

need David Johnson to get all the carries in Houston and Tyrod to come back soon

would you rather roster Johnson or Rojo. I drafted both, dropped DJ a while ago only got Rojo in case

crazy Lindsay can’t beat DJ for starting job

Cobb looking like a decoy tonight… But that DHop facemask call :smh:
Dhop hurt his hamstring on that play to he done for night for sure. They haven’t said nothing but he doesn’t even have his helmet anymore smh :smh:

Last edited:
Something I was thinking they better give Jones this goal line carry they bout to have lol
When he got in the game, they called a TO to avoid a delay. Subbed out Jones and brought Dillon back. I said ****! He got stopped. Jones came back in and scored :pimp:

Shop hurt his hamstring on that play ti he done for night for sure. They haven’t said nothing but he doesn’t even have his helmet anymore smh :smh:
What makes it worse is that my league has bonus points for long receptions. Had it been a TD that would’ve been 20 pts off one catch. He could’ve took the rest of the night off after that :lol:

What makes it worse is that my league has bonus points for long receptions. Had it been a TD that would’ve been 20 pts off one catch. He could’ve took the rest of the night off after that :lol:
We get extra points for 40yd tds :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom