***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Victory without my WR against #2 team.. by .8

7-0
mjlit2.png

6-1 :pimp:
I swear I'm gonna be done after this year if I don't win it all. (I know you still gotta be lucky really) My team is stacked compared to every other team :lol: Got Adams out and it doesn't even matter right now since Chubb is probably coming back.

Side note...Was thinking about grabbing and starting Burrow this week @Jete instead of Rodgers...stupid or no?

Was debating between Thielen and Kupp during the draft and ended up with Adam based on his prior consistency. Evidently i picked the wrong white boy. lol

big win :smokin

was missing Herbert, Thielen and mike williams due to byes

4-3 on season in 5th

league crazy this year so far

Was debating between Thielen and Kupp during the draft and ended up with Adam based on his prior consistency. Evidently i picked the wrong white boy. lol

Thielen over Kupp? :lol:. I didn’t pick Robert Woods because I knew this season Kupp was gonna go off. That boy hands and route running is impeccable. He’s always gonna get targets.

Main money league 6-1
Money league 4-3
Work league 2-5 (weird cuz i usually do well in this league)

Bout to see if I can trade for someone’s 2nd QB if I can’t get Cousins after waivers. If no dice then it’s gonna be Wentz this week

Who we targeting on waivers y’all?
My match ups and my teams in both leagues are pretty much set up for week 8.
I’m a bit concerned about Gibson tho, hoping he returns back to RB1 levels soon

Who we targeting on waivers y’all?
My match ups and my teams in both leagues are pretty much set up for week 8.
I’m a bit concerned about Gibson tho, hoping he returns back to RB1 levels soon

pretty weak week imo. Almost like adding just to add unless you need people. My leagues mostly everyone is owned that should be.

QB: Watson, Tua
RB: Gainwell, Perine, Drake
WR: Toney, MVS,
D/ST: Bengals, 49ers — maybe Bears/Falcons if you wanna gamble

Rather see Watson on a legitimate team. Miami would just be Houston 2.0 with a lil better defense (based on this year)

I’m hoping Watson lands on a team with more play makers than Miami. We’ll see what shenanigans happen tomorrow

Before the cases he was 100% gonna land on a contender but now he has to take what is available his way.

Anyone starting Cobb with Adams and Lazard out?

Going against the only undefeated team and he has Henry. Need all the upside I can get to have a shot.

Anyone starting Cobb with Adams and Lazard out?

Going against the only undefeated team and he has Henry. Need all the upside I can get to have a shot.
MVS might be the better option coming off IR. Honestly without Adams Packers might just get ran off the field.

Picked up MVS on waivers. They better activate him. I got j jefferson and dallas d ob my roster. Cant start both who should i go with

Back
Top Bottom