***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I’m Kupp/Diggs or bust at WR but to add depth I’m looking at Jeudy sitting there. Who do I drop? I’ve asked this question elsewhere and I got mostly Williams but also some Johnson

06B51B9E-F664-43D7-B0F1-DAC04759FE5F.jpeg

C3088EC2-7EC3-49BF-A386-F1450118886F.jpeg

I dropped Williams. Montgomery is coming back soon and Herbert looks like a very capable backup. I wouldn’t use a bench spot to have extra shares of the Bears backfield.

I picked up Cobb and MVS in one league. I’m going to flip a coin tomorrow. Need to start one.

Man I goofed in the 6th round. Taking a 3rd RB in Gaskin could have Dak or Herbert — I’d be 7-0 instead of 5-2 without a doubt

:rolleyes

now I stream QBs weekly :lol:

So I got Saints and Cardinals D. Saints are playing Tampa and Cards playing Green Bay. I'm leaning towards Cards, but Rodgers is my QB. No good defenses on waivers so Idk what to do :lol:

So I got Saints and Cardinals D. Saints are playing Tampa and Cards playing Green Bay. I'm leaning towards Cards, but Rodgers is my QB. No good defenses on waivers so Idk what to do :lol:
I hate when that happens but points are points
Yeah that happened to me but I have Derrick Henry and I had the bills defense.. Henry put up 30+ points and the bills defense put up 1..

As long as the defense isn't in the negative.. whatever points the defense provides.. take it..

PPR, need to sit 1 WR.

Mike Williams vs NE
Diontae Johnson @ CLE
DeAndre Hopkins vs GB
DJ Moore @ ATL
Adam Thielen vs DAL

PPR, need to sit 1 WR.

Mike Williams vs NE
Diontae Johnson @ CLE
DeAndre Hopkins vs GB
DJ Moore @ ATL
Adam Thielen vs DAL

Sit Johnson.

Who would you rather drop:
Allen Robinson or Robby Anderson?

Thinking of dropping one of these underperforming WRs for a new WR. Agnew from the Jags is my sleeper and I want him in most my leagues :nerd:

Yeah Tonyan is an automatic start for me tonight. Rodgers is going to be looking all over for targets and Tonyan is probably one of his most reliable. I expect a lot of targets and a TD

My main money league, I have Hurts as QB. Watson is out there in FA. Should I drop any other these players for Watson if he gets traded or stay put? It’s a standard league that doesn’t use TE’s btw. I’m thinking Williams.

Chris Carson
Darrel Williams
Darren Waller

My team
Hurts
Kamara, Aaron Jones, Swift
Metcalf, DJ Moore, McLaurin

Last edited:
My main money league, I have Hurts as QB. Watson is out there in FA. Should I drop any other these players for Watson if he gets traded or stay put? It’s a standard league that doesn’t use TE’s btw. I’m thinking Williams.

Chris Carson
Darrel Williams
Darren Waller

My team
Hurts
Kamara, Aaron Jones, Swift
Metcalf, DJ Moore, McLaurin

kind of in the same boat as you. My starter is Lamar but at the least I want to make sure someone else doesn’t grab him. But I got no drops :lol:

bench: Gordon Carson Waddle Montgomery Lamar Adams

Whatever team Watson goes to he's gonna be rusty anyways. I dont even remember the last time he was on the field and with new teammates and organization.

I dont expect gaudy numbers out the gate

Whatever team Watson goes to he's gonna be rusty anyways. I dont even remember the last time he was on the field and with new teammates and organization.

I dont expect gaudy numbers out the gate

I agree but by playoffs (if he’s even eligible to play/keep playing by then) might be a different story.

I just don’t understand why he wants to go to Miami over other places that could use a QB

I agree but by playoffs (if he’s even eligible to play/keep playing by then) might be a different story.

I just don’t understand why he wants to go to Miami over other places that could use a QB

Agree with this all.

I dont understand too.

kind of in the same boat as you. My starter is Lamar but at the least I want to make sure someone else doesn’t grab him. But I got no drops :lol:

bench: Gordon Carson Waddle Montgomery Lamar Adams

If that’s Melvin Gordon I’m dropping him for Watson.

I have no idea what to do tonight with Packers situation

Part of me just says die with Rodgers vs using any of these guys. If AR12 can get 15 I think rest of my squad could pull it off

24D8D78B-6721-48E1-8BAD-D0A89536B203.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom