***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Would you play Jefferson over Hilliard or Aiyuk today?
I have an outside chance of getting in but still a chance if 2 of the guys ahead of me lose.

I could play it safe or go for broke - maybe People-Jones hits a homerun or 2 vs Ravens corners

In your situation, I personally cannot give a decision as its a crapshoot. Just go with your gut and live with the results.

LAC or GB defense? Having a tough time with this one lol

Edit: think imma go LAC. I watch the Giants every week unfortunately and our offense is terrible

Last edited:
welp...got Lamar and Hunt out in the matchup where I'm tryna get the second place and a bye. Gotta hope the 3rd place team loses

Lockett Lockett Lockett

what about Metcalf Metcalf METCALF!

**** man so frustrating. U would thinking having WR1s in McLaurin, DJ Moore and Metcalf would beast but nope.

Russ throws Lockett the most prettiest throws

but he wants to overthrow or throw behind Metcalf. I don’t understand

today has been brutal for my fantasy teams with injuries. Ekeler, Lamar and Hunt. F**kin ridiculous. I NEED Mitchell to come back healthy next week

My opponent has 5 Bengals players Burrow, Mixon, Boyd, Higgins and the kicker.

this OT is killing me. Just end this **** Niners

McLaurin and DK ****ing sucks

Of course my team waits until the final game to hold onto my number 1 seed to score the lowest score of the season. Fantasy man 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Down 7 with AJones left to his Van Jefferson

need this W to secure a bye. That or the other 10-3 team looses since I think I own the tiebreaker. He’s down by 18 with his Rodgers and Rams D vs Adams.

gonna be real close.

Back
Top Bottom