OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still crazy that this is the Clippers first WCF :lol:

Let me take back my apology I gave to Utah. They beat a aight Grizz team then proceeded to lose 4 straight games to the Clippers, 2 of which w/o Kawhi.

Snyder literally had to make one adjustment and he would be heading into the WCF.
Gotta have balls to bench one of your star players but its been done before.

This felt like the reverse Josh Smith game hahaha

Mann went supernova out of nowhere

One man army Luka did more damage then the #1 seeded Jazz 😭
i said game 1 Luka was better than the whole jazz team. Luka Brasi forced a game 7. Dealt with injury too. had a week *** light complextion 7 footer too.

I wonder if Lue is still no different than Luke Walton ? According to these intelligent takes yo shouldn’t even be coaching :lol: :smh:

Not gonna lie, I thought Ty Lue was 'exposed' against the Mavs and early on with Utah but I'll tip my hat off to him. He adjusted and did a great job with an injury hobbled team.

No excuse for Utah - especially with Leonard out the last 2 games. :smh: :smh: :smh:

nick. nick. or anyone else, how long for this sore arm s**t take to go away? I've never had a flu shot or anything before. Feels like I just did a shoulder workout. Had the Pfizer shot yesterday at 10am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom