OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy botched a few of those, especially when he was matched up with a non Mann player like Batum or something,

but Clarkson, Donovan, Bojan, all are just POS at the point of attack. They almost are both equally at fault when rewatching the 2nd half IMO

He trollin but he right. Donovan should be tryna get up outta Utah. People don't care about that franchise, Dwade being there might be the only thing that keeps him there.
not enough gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

I wonder if Lue is still no different than Luke Walton ? According to these intelligent takes yo shouldn’t even be coaching :lol: :smh:

All this overreaction because guys were hitting a gigantic amount of outlier off the bounce 3’s.

Truthfully, clips have gotten massively unlucky with 3’s this entire playoff run. Sometimes that happens and that ain’t coaching

Pat Bev was splashing 3’s. You know the barrage of 3’s were just infectious and confidence was at a all high. Again, confidence a dangerous thing. Hoop looks gigantic when that happens.

Shoutout to Reggie not also hitting shots and layups but legit looking like he wanna shake someone out of their shoes whenever he starts his move. :lol:

Quinn Snyder needs to be fired. A blind man could see Gobert should’ve been pulled last night against the lineup the Clippers were running. He didn’t have the foot speed to rotate to open shooters, wasn’t protecting the rim, and was worthless on offense in the 2nd half.

Gobert is the most overrated defender in the league.
Gobert been a fraud. He makes his name off weakside help blocks. Anytime he get's matched up against a quality big they go right at his neck. Jokic and Bubble Murray went right at that man every possession in Orlando.
All jokes aside Steph might avg 50 against Utah. Gobert is food in the PNR.

One time I wish I was wrong. Someone please clear Chris Paul. The clippers can’t get away with this.

Quinn Snyder needs to be fired. A blind man could see Gobert should’ve been pulled last night against the lineup the Clippers were running. He didn’t have the foot speed to rotate to open shooters, wasn’t protecting the rim, and was worthless on offense in the 2nd half.
He will be. And they'll replace him with Stotts, who ain't any better lol.

Utah is fk'd

Gonna head out to chinatown for some pho, so I can say I got out of the house with game 7 and a bunch of good soccer today.

Seems insane the Suns-Clippers are playing tomorrow afternoon when the ECFs won't be decided until Sunday evening. Game one of the ECFs won't start until Wednesday too.

Better off pushing game one until Tuesday. But nonetheless, Suns in six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom