OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn’t. You have a quick 2 points. Take it and not try to get assists

max player, 3x AS passing to a dude named Maltese

you deserve every bit of slander

Jo been telling him to shoot for years and he wouldn’t. Breaking point reached

It would be defensible if Joel was lights out today. He wasn't, terrible turnovers,

got stripped on dangerous spin move.

Ben didn't help but Joel tryna put all on Ben and let himself off the hook is a bit nasty imo.

It would be defensible if Joel was lights out today. He wasn't, terrible turnovers,

got stripped on dangerous spin move.

Ben didn't help but Joel tryna put all on Ben and let himself off the hook is a bit nasty imo.
Man avg 30/11 on a torn meniscus and we really tryna say he’s shout out for all out his teammate ON A MAX CONTRACT who didn’t take a shot in the 4th quarter of 5 games and should a league worst 34% in a postseason

Cool

Tbh kinda nasty from Embiid.

That raptor series and now this...I lost a lot of respect for him,

he's a total front runner.

He's a classic bully that folds when you punch him the mouth.
He ain’t perfect but he adds to his game every year. Gotta be frustrating adding to your game and your co star just in it for the lifestyle

Hold on dog we can’t give Embiid a pass.
He’s throwing his teammate under the bus regardless of the situation. I know he has a meniscus issue but he had 16 turnovers in the last 2 games and disappeared in the 4th quarter a lot this series.

He is a front runner. Always complaining about the officials, foul hunting and talking **** when he’s up.

And I love Embiid. One of the most dominant and unique players of all time but let’s call the ******** out.

Andrew Wiggins is legitimately a better player than Ben Simmons. You can't even say that Ben Simmons is a better defender because Wiggins really stepped his game up on that end of the floor this season.
Ben is definitely a better defender than Wiggins lol

He’s throwing his teammate under the bus regardless of the situation. I know he has a meniscus issue but he had 16 turnovers in the last 2 games and disappeared in the 4th quarter a lot this series.

He is a front runner. Always complaining about the officials, foul hunting and talking **** when he’s up.

And I love Embiid. One of the most dominant and unique players of all time but let’s call the bull**** out.
I called it when he got too hype after a dunk. In the 2nd.

screen-shot-2019-04-18-at-5.29.00-pm.png

Last edited:

And I love Embiid. One of the most dominant and unique players of all time but let’s call the bull**** out.
What player doesn’t do that?

Embiid actually tries and gives his all. Why did he have 16 turnovers the last 2 games? Because our “PG” Cant do anything in the half court and he has the handle more than he should

Those doubles all came from Ben man because Ben just stays in the dunkers spot. ***** is fed up that for 3 years, **** fails in the playoffs because Ben is a liability. Call that ***** out

I called it when he got too hype after a dunk. In the 2nd.
He was hype he ain’t get a foul when he was clearly fouled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom