OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear remember I think Givony from draftExpress saying Ben Simmons doesn't shoot serious jumper in shoot around because he's scared of looking bad.

That is exactly what it is. He’s so concerned with shooting percentages and his image/shot than he is at succeeding.

Hyper conscious. And he’s still shooting with the wrong hand. Still

While this King is focusing on hisself, I kinda miss the last wifey so I could spazz on her TV on The Cube. I enjoy the show 🤷🏾‍♂️. The computer dude is funny.

Embiid deserves his slander but Ben is the reason all this has failed

only a fool would say otherwise
Yeah Ben is on a different level

Forget 3pters
Forget the Midrange
Forget any attempts in the paint
Forget even trying to drive and kick
****, Forget the Free throws

Man was giving up the ball at half court when "initiating" the offense or on a break.

He is in a league of his own when it comes to all the slander every player gets out here

So Ben actually told Joel he didnt dunk it cause he thought Gallo was gonna block from behind, bruh you 6’10 go dunk the damn thing with some force. This man has NO confidence at all.

Kinda feel bad with all the slander hes gonna get. Really hope this man gets himself a shooting coach and works on it all summer. ALL summer. Aint no 1, 2, 3 Cancun.

Ben going to take most of the heat
but there's plenty of blame to go around

That’s what I’m saying. We all know Simmons was terrible but it’s a convenient excuse for Doc, Embiid and Harris to point to Simmons when all of them played a role in it as well.

IMG_20210620_213018.jpg

So Ben actually told Joel he didnt dunk it cause he thought Gallo was gonna block from behind, bruh you 6’10 go dunk the damn thing with some force. This man has NO confidence at all.

Kinda feel bad with all the slander hes gonna get. Really hope this man gets himself a shooting coach and works on it all summer. ALL summer. Aint no 1, 2, 3 Cancun.

Man needs a life coach before he needs a shooting coach.

Ben going to take most of the heat
but there's plenty of blame to go around
Definitely but it’s the same ****, players have to do more to cover up his weaknesses and when **** gets tight, mistakes are more magnified

dude avoids the moment. We saw it vs Boston but chalked it up to rookie mistakes. We saw it vs Toronto but chalked it up to Jimmy being a malcontent. We saw it vs ATL but gonna chalk it up to Embiid being a ball hog and Tobias “struggling”

Dudes are tired of doing more to make **** easier for him

I can't find the draftExpress tweet but this is exactly what he was talking about.

He doesn't take real disciplined practice jumpshots in shootaround because he's afraid of looking bad...

See he'd rather casually toss up some BS so he has plausible deniability.

As a ***** that also can’t shoot, I know exactly what goes on in Ben head :lol:

You know the feeling when you miss badly an open shot, and rub your shirt, wince and say “ahh…my **** off today”?

That is Ben in his mental. As a pro basketball player, who was literally born to ball :lol:

I thought/hoped he will get over it. But he’s gotten away with not working on that, and everybody covering for him…telling him how great he is in other areas.

**** sad. Cuz he really got next level talent.

That’s what I’m saying. We all know Simmons was terrible but it’s a convenient excuse for Doc, Embiid and Harris to point to Simmons when all of them played a role in it as well.

Doc going to escape again man :smh:

I agree with all this tho. It’s still mostly on Ben. But Embiid needs to work on conditioning and endurance.

It’s a cause and effect. Simmons being useless makes things harder on them. They deserve slander but I’m blaming the one dude that makes this worse for everyone else. Ain’t like the ***** was injured, he was shook

Yeah Ben is on a different level

Forget 3pters
Forget the Midrange
Forget any attempts in the paint
Forget even trying to drive and kick
****, Forget the Free throws

Man was giving up the ball at half court when "initiating" the offense or on a break.

He is in a league of his own when it comes to all the slander every player gets out here

**** crazy.

Hes also a less aggressive 2012 Blake Griffin, that insists on playing “point guard”.

**** is dumb. Somebody gotta hold him accountable.

Philly should not have lost to this Hawks team :lol:. A lot of it is on Doc, Ben & their philosophy

Simmons being on the court makes their job harder. Maybe Harris and Embiid play infinitely better with more spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom