OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the draftExpress tweet but this is exactly what he was talking about.

He doesn't take real disciplined practice jumpshots in shootaround because he's afraid of looking bad...

See he'd rather casually toss up some BS so he has plausible deniability.

He needs therapy but he’s been shooting with the wrong hand his whole life.

What player doesn’t do that?

Embiid actually tries and gives his all. Why did he have 16 turnovers the last 2 games? Because our “PG” Cant do anything in the half court and he has the handle more than he should

Those doubles all came from Ben man because Ben just stays in the dunkers spot. ***** is fed up that for 3 years, **** fails in the playoffs because Ben is a liability. Call that ***** out

Games 4 & 5, Embiid shot 3/21 during the 2nd half.
Games 6 & 7, Embiid had 8 turnovers in both games.

I’m not saying to trade the guy. I’m just saying he deserves blame and you can’t just place every reason they lost on Simmons.

I can't find the draftExpress tweet but this is exactly what he was talking about.

He doesn't take real disciplined practice jumpshots in shootaround because he's afraid of looking bad...

See he'd rather casually toss up some BS so he has plausible deniability.

practice bad habits, expect **** results.

I’m not saying to trade the guy. I’m just saying he deserves blame and you can’t just place every reason they lost on Simmons.
You damn right I am lol

I can’t fault effort, Jo gives it. Simmons doesnt

if Simmons was halfway competent in the HC, things would be so much easier but the dude just doesnt care. Too many moves have been made just for Simmons to succeed and progress but he always backs away from the challenge

He failed, time to move on

No you DEF cant put every reason they lost on Simmons. :lol:

Even Embiid shooting 3/21 you can put on Simmons. When one player just refuses to shoot it just gives Embiid an extra defender to deal with 😂

:lol: The way the reporter asked "would you like to remain in Philadelphia" felt like a mobster threat.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom