OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks :pimp:

Another 6ers 2nd round loss :pimp:

Screenshot_20210616-224513_Gallery.jpg

Games 4 & 5, Embiid shot 3/21 during the 2nd half.
Games 6 & 7, Embiid had 8 turnovers in both games.

I’m not saying to trade the guy. I’m just saying he deserves blame and you can’t just place every reason they lost on Simmons.

the thing is...you watch Trae feed Capela and Collins easy baskets because Trae commands so much attention and is a threat to score. Then you have Ben who just hands it off to Embiid and gets out of the way. Embiid had to work for every basket himself while constantly being double teamed. He catches it from the high post because no one can set him up in his sweet spots (that's partly on coach too). Embiid gives his effort but when you have to work for everything yourself, for a big, life will get challenging.

No cap, if you not enjoying these playoffs, you just a thirsty bron boy mad he's more washed than you thought. No way around it. Theyve been incredible. The next generation growing up before our eyes. Can't be salty at all. Got these 30 yr olds looking like old ******

Eh...Saturday and Sunday delivered. Lets not act like we didn't have a week full of blowouts.

FIVE points

Not to change targets, but memba when PG had 5 points in an elimination game vs the jazz. 2018 playoffs. Completely left Russ out to dry. Russ had 46. PG had 5.

Carmelo had 7 to btw.

I memba.

We've see even good scorers have bad nights and go Casper.

Keeping it a bean... Ben was lucky to even have 5.

Idk what’s worse: Simmons FT percentage or his contingent of fans who STILL believe his struggles are based on coaching :lol:

“Doc should’ve put Ben in the post and had him running the offense there” No, because when he had the ball in the post vs Gallo he didn’t even try to beat him and just passed it to a covered shooter. Teams aren’t gonna help of anyone especially when they barely gotta guard you in the paint

Dude is broke and nothing is gonna fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom