OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what’s worse: Simmons FT percentage or his contingent of fans who STILL believe his struggles are based on coaching :lol:

“Doc should’ve put Ben in the post and had him running the offense there” No, because when he had the ball in the post vs Gallo he didn’t even try to beat him and just passed it to a covered shooter. Teams aren’t gonna help of anyone especially when they barely gotta guard you in the paint

Dude is broke and nothing is gonna fix it

You were like this 2 months ago . We told you his offense was thrash he’s scared to shoot and he’s gonna tuck up spacing for the team . I ain’t think he was gonna shoot 32 from the ft 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RDT_20210621_131439519841534201129272.png
This doesn’t make any sense. The point of the “process” was to win championships. Neither the Hawks or the Sixers has won a championship. Also the process has been over for like 5 years, they fired Hinkie and Colangelo made a bunch of terrible moves. Bad tweet.

In a lot of ways the Hawks moves epitomize the original process mentality because they tore down a playoff team that clearly wasn’t good enough to rebuild.

Ben is one of the corniest players in the league always acts tough in games never takes blame for losses .

I bet money Ben Simmons is going to get the boot and my NOLA Pelicans are going to be stupid enough to trade for him after we let Fatty Zion leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom