OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the draftExpress tweet but this is exactly what he was talking about.

He doesn't take real disciplined practice jumpshots in shootaround because he's afraid of looking bad...

See he'd rather casually toss up some BS so he has plausible deniability.

Nostradamus levels of prediction/projection.

1. Work ethic issues/ poor practice habits
2. Character issues
3. Hollow stats
4. Can't/won't shoot
5. Can't play in the half court

You're a straight weirdo 😂😂😂

No one:

Not a single soul:

freeze freeze : BRON IS WASHED!

No one has mentioned LeBron for at least 10 pages but he's still on your mind. Seek help, bruh
I didn't say your name specifically tho..and yet...you were touched. Would've done better by just keeping to yourself. Now you come off sensitive again. And you were doing so well this past week.

Last edited:
Simmons gotta go. His defense isn’t worth being a offensive handicap.

Doc should go too before he turns this team into the Clippers part 2.

CBB1E1DD-02E5-4AB0-9C6E-B4BBF6C7A031.jpeg
This why he don't shoot. He tried and his own man's and mentor was hoing him when he got around his friends 😂😂😂

ATL ***!!

Ben and Doc are both gone in the off-season
I think doc definitely survives this. Elton brand and ownership watched the games. You can't blame doc for Ben fear. And I'm sure doc will double down and blame him for everything in the exit interview. He'll def say we had a great game plan but I need guys with courage that can handle the moment. He tried to use maxey today but he used his is sauce in game 6. Doc will return for sure. Pleas will be copped.

I think doc definitely survives this. Elton brand and ownership watched the games. You can't blame doc for Ben fear. And I'm sure doc will double down and blame him for everything in the exit interview. He'll def say we had a great game plan but I need guys with courage that can handle the moment. He tried to use maxey today but he used his is sauce in game 6. Doc will return for sure. Pleas will be copped.

You can't blame Doc for blowing a 26 or lead at home in 5

You can blame him for his all-bench line-ups which were a disaster

You can blame him for not holding Simmons accountable and not forcing him to work on his game

Simmons isn't a PG! He's a small-ball big who can pass a la Draymond.

You can't have your PG standing in the dunkers spot in the half court.

These are all coaching/strategic errors

Yes, Doc is better than Brett Brown but that shouldn't be the standard.

You can blame him for not holding Simmons accountable and not forcing him to work on his game

While I agree, doc can't be responsible for the work Simmons put in during that 6 weeks between last season and this season. Players get better in the off season. Not so much during the year. In season, it's just fine tuning and maintaining rhythm. The bag is filled in the summer. So I can't blame doc for Ben being an invalid.

They definitely need a real pg. And I would for sure make him just like Draymond. Good call. Him not being able to shoot and no touch around the rim except dunks makes him so sickening on the court.

There’s already a contingent that wants Doc gone and Ben to stay.

Doc deserves blame yes. Doc did what he had to do as a coach and talk up his players publicly, can’t clown him or bench him while his value is already unknown

Whos fault is it that Simmons can’t play with half the roster because of his inability to do anything on offense. You can say that’s on Morey but players gotta improve, Ben didn’t do that under Brett and didn’t under Doc; that’s the issue especially when Tobias and Jo both improved

Well at least it can’t be said Joel didn’t give it his all. Really don’t want to see this man’s career wasted. Tough *** dude but I don’t think he has 10 years left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom