OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last 8 minute was a struggle to watch. Lasted like 40 minutes with like 2 made fg. I hate when it turns into a ft shooting contest.

when has kyrie and kawhi been hurt when it mattered most? kyrie stepped on a foot that was purposely put under him. He wasnt just frail, he was set up. kawhi this year, but when before? last i can think of when it actually mattered, was when he stepped on zaza foot.

kyrie, last i remember, when i 'mattered' and what matters is all subjective...but was '15 when ky got hurt first game of the finals.

beyond that, nah b.

When? Lmao I might be the only one that sees your posts because I block no one.

when has kyrie and kawhi been hurt when it mattered most? kyrie stepped on a foot that was purposely put under him. He wasnt just frail, he was set up. kawhi this year, but when before? last i can think of when it actually mattered, was when he stepped on zaza foot.

kyrie, last i remember, when i 'mattered' and what matters is all subjective...but was '15 when ky got hurt first game of the finals.

beyond that, nah b.

Screenshot_20210620-123056_Chrome.jpg

Are you trolling? He's only played 75 games once in his entire career. Kyrie has had season ending injuries multiple times in his career. 2015, 2018 , 2020. He couldn't even finish his season at Duke 😂

He's one of the (if not the) least durable star players in the league.

Kyrie Irving literally played 20 games last season and you're talking about "when has he missed time when it matters most?" 😂

Just go to sleep!

I think we're headed for the worst NBA champion since the 2006 Miami Heat. None of the teams left in this field are particularly good, the seas just parted in a way they haven't in quite a while. This reminds me of the 2015 Warriors where every team they played against in the playoffs was missing at least one key player.

This is one of those seasons where the best team in the league won't win, just the healthiest team will get it done. This Phoenix Suns team likely gets bounced in the first round if the Lakers are healthy or gets bounced this round if the Clippers are healthy.

Screenshot_20210620-123056_Chrome.jpg

Are you trolling? He's only played 75 games once in his entire career. Kyrie has had season ending injuries multiple times in his career. 2015, 2018 , 2020. He couldn't even finish his season at Duke 😂

He's one of the (if not the) least durable star players in the league.

Kyrie Irving literally played 20 games last season and you're talking about "when has he missed time when it matters most?" 😂

Just go to sleep!
Clearly you have a loose definition of 'matters most'. Kyrie being hurt now, matters most. Kawhi being hurt now matters most. Because these games matter...most. Being hurt on losing teams or teams that aren't contenders...ain't ****.

Clippers, even if Kawhi were playin, won't beat PHX cause they got nobody to CONTAIN Ayton. Period.

Same reason my gotdamn Lakers couldn't advance

Yes, the dominance of DeAndre Ayton is why the Suns are here, not injuries to Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis 🙄

I'm as big a Clippers hater as the next guy but the fact that they are within striking distance and every single game without a first team all NBA player speaks volumes to how ordinary this Suns team is.

Clearly you have a loose definition of 'matters most'. Kyrie being hurt now, matters most. Kawhi being hurt now matters most. Because these games matter...most. Being hurt on losing teams or teams that aren't contenders...ain't ****.

"Kyrie misses alot of time...but not when it matters!" 😂😂😂

More of his teams would be contenders if Kyrie played more.

I guess the 2020 season didn't matter at all, right?

The 2018 Celtics weren't contenders? They made the Eastern Conference Finals in 2017 without Kyrie and then they get bounced early when Kyrie was available.

There are a lot of bad NBA takes but the "Kyrie isn't injured that often in an important moments" take is one of the worst I've heard. Kyrie has literally cost himself to championships in his career due to injury (2015, 2020)

Last edited:
Yes, the dominance of DeAndre Ayton is why the Suns are here, not injuries to Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis 🙄

I'm as big a Clippers hater as the next guy but the fact that they are within striking distance and every single game without a first team all NBA player speaks volumes to how ordinary this Suns team is.
You’re better than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom