OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kyrie misses alot of time...but not when it matters!" 😂😂😂

More of his teams would be contenders if Kyrie played more.

I guess the 2020 season didn't matter at all, right?

The 2018 Celtics weren't contenders? They made the Eastern Conference Finals in 2017 without Kyrie and then they get bounced early when Kyrie was available.

There are a lot of bad NBA takes but the "Kyrie isn't injured that often in an important moments" take is one of the worst I've heard. Kyrie has literally cost himself to championships in his career due to injury (2015, 2020)
I disagree with most teams would be contenders. Im starting to think that you don't know what games actually matter or what contenders are either. But ok.

Ky typically had injuries he could play through actually, but because a lot of those seasons didn't matter, he shut it down. 2020 definitely didn't matter. No kd, no James. Just some decent dudes that he knew wouldn't be there beyond a year and no chance at a chip with our without Kai. Ky didn't like Boston, not brad's coaching style and Tatum and brown were too young to be a contender. And Gordon had season ending injury game 1 of the season. Lots of Kyrie's sitting has been his decision, and not necessarily because he couldn't go. I'd say this season was one he cared about the most because he cared about kd and ****. But it was a bad ankle sprain.

I'm curious why rondo got no burn. The rotation was hella short tonight. Dudes were probably drained.

It is not the Suns fault that their opponents are missing key players! Remember how well the Suns are known for injecting new life into older players, for example Grant Hill? The Suns just have a way better medical, training and conditioning staff than the Lakers, Clippers and actually all other teams! They added the final piece to the puzzle this year by adding Chris Paul, in order to make the playoffs and have a deep run and now it is up to them, if they win it all or not. In my opinion from now on until the end of the NBA finals they can only beat themselves! So go Suns and advance to the finals and best the Bucks!

208334357_4838241496204336_3297112066485346803_n.png

Injuries are a part of the game

unless you have a 3 month vacation to recover from them just before the playoffs start :nerd:

I'm curious why rondo got no burn. The rotation was hella short tonight. Dudes were probably drained.

Rondo has played pretty poorly in this series when he’s been in, but I was surprised he got a DNP last night.

You can say that the Suns have benefitted from other injuries and still deserve to win the championship (if they win). You overcome the obstacles put in front of you and you take the luck, too.

Exactly.

There is usually some luck/good fortune during a team's (potential) championship run.

The Suns are on the verge of winning the West and taking out the two prohibitive favorites will doing so. Granted the Lakers and Clippers had a star go down during/before the series.

Suns have no control over who is or isn't playing for the opponent.

Injuries are a part of the game

unless you have a 3 month vacation to recover from them just before the playoffs start :nerd:
lol truth, though I will say the compressed off season with a terribly scheduled regular season isn’t the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom