OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i hear in interviews from lue and players, the clips telling kawhi to take hims time. they pretty much are prepared to go without him
if anything, they are saying the right things. PG saying he told Kawhi not rush back if he didn't feel comfortable

this isn't tony parker saying he came back from an injury that was worse or when pop pretty much didn't have a status

Kawhi got hurt in Game 4 against the Jazz and hasn’t played in a game since. How much pressure could the Clippers medical staff be putting on him? :lol: Skip trying to speak another Spurs situation into existence.

Kawhi aint leaving. He's been trying to get back to Cali since the Spurs days. He left two great teams to play for the Clippers (he's never been a Laker fan), you think he's leaving now? Stop it.

I think we're headed for the worst NBA champion since the 2006 Miami Heat. None of the teams left in this field are particularly good, the seas just parted in a way they haven't in quite a while. This reminds me of the 2015 Warriors where every team they played against in the playoffs was missing at least one key player.

This is one of those seasons where the best team in the league won't win, just the healthiest team will get it done. This Phoenix Suns team likely gets bounced in the first round if the Lakers are healthy or gets bounced this round if the Clippers are healthy.
Like I said before, these type of posts always come from fans of a certain team that’s been on summer vacation for a min :lol: :smh:

I was at a suite last night, saw Kawhi with face mask walk right past me and my boys.

Didnt look like nothing was wrong with the way Kawhi was walking

I think his days with the Clippers might be over
Sometimes, you can actually tear your ACL and be walking fine after a week. Depending on swelling and pain tolerance.

Truth. Know from personal experience. My own and my little brother.
I remember walking fine just a few weeks after hurting my knee and none of my classmates believed I needed surgery for a torn ACL lol

Some ppl don't understand that the function of the ACL isn't really to help with walking. It's just to help keep the knee stable when placed under a significant amount of force. Like, for example, a sharp cut to the basket or quick change of direction.

JC is nuts for this. Man had me in tears though.
ezgif-7-30abe96ead78-min.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom