OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it kinda funny PG was wearing an OKC pair of his shoes last night.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-pg-2-5-pendleton-release-date-1.jpg

I find it hard to believe Kawhi left the opportunity to be treated like a God in Toronto for 2 seasons of being home in LA just to leave for somewhere else

Exactly. He lost $30-$40 million by turning down the supermax in San Antonio, turned down the opportunity to be treated like a king and lead a consistent contender in Toronto and walked away from the opportunity join an all-time big three with LeBron and AD. Leaving the Clippers after two years would be an L. I think he's staying

Kawhi is not a normal cat, I would lean he's staying but you can't put anything past him and Uncle Dennis. Especially if it's something to do with his health going forward.

Walking
Playing NBA basketball

These things are equivalent now
If he is "walking" with no limp, why ain't he on the bench supporting his teammates in an all important playoff game that is basically equivalent to an elimination game?

Yeah, he outta there bro.

Wth does Kawhi want at this point? Your body is breaking down. I don’t think you have as big of a voice as you did before. Probably best to just keep him on ice during the regular season. Then play him in round 1 of the playoffs.

I was just about to say this is oddly similar to what happened in San Antonio

Yea was weird that somebody I'm guessing within the Clippers organization leaked to Shams that he had a torn ACL. If there's one thing we have learned from Kawhi is that he doesn't like his medical info disclosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom