OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he pretty much singlehandedly washed the knicks, so expect him to put up some kind of fight.
he had damn near 50 and it took bud calling a play for Pat for them to escape
i don't think bud can even screw this up :lol:

Giannis with big fantasy points
175 yds on the ground and couple rushing TDs

Last edited:
Not expecting a blowout. Atl crowd gonna be lit, trae gonna have a better showing. Bucks win tho.

JC is nuts for this. Man had me in tears though.
ezgif-7-30abe96ead78-min.gif

Crowder def refers to Bron as Raymone :lol:

Both can be true tbh

tbh we slander the hell out of LAL's ring it's fair game for this Playoff then too
Nah explain

You can't put an asterisk on injuries. People get hurt everyday b.

No playoff run was ever started with a nice *** 5 month vacation to be fully healed and healthy and hgh'd, followed by 4 star accomodations and caterers and chefs and massages and cryogenics and barbers and new unreleased Disney movies and open bars and no travel and no distractions and no fans.

Nah explain

No playoff run was ever started with a nice *** 5 month vacation to be fully healed and healthy and hgh'd, followed by 4 star accomodations and caterers and chefs and massages and cryogenics and barbers and new unreleased Disney movies and open bars and no travel and no distractions and no fans.
I'm not putting an asterisk on this Playoff. I'm saying it'll be a weak run, specifically for MIL if say they face LAC without Kawhi

Like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said, the remaining 4 teams as is really aren't all that

Nah explain

a lot of guys didn't even have access to a hoop and gym during quarantine
while others had the luxury of full gym, personal trainer, and court in their house
:emoji_shrug:

I'm not putting an asterisk on this Playoff. I'm saying it'll be a weak run, specifically for MIL if say they face LAC without Kawhi

Like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said, the remaining 4 teams as is really aren't all that
Its all subjective to the teams I feel like tho. If Hawks make it to finals...its a pretty solid run.

If clippers made it, would've been a solid run as well.

Seems like the only weak path is considered if Bucks advance. miami wasnt ****. nets watered down were still lethal tho, and they only afvanced by a toe. and then hawks...no all stars or all nba guys.

Its all subjective to the teams I feel like tho. If Hawks make it to finals...its a pretty solid run.

If clippers made it, would've been a solid run as well.

Seems like the only weak path is considered if Bucks advance.
Yeah I agree with you there. I am singling out MIL if things break a certain way for them. And again, that isn't their fault

If LAC wins without Kawhi it'll be one of the weirdest occurrences

ATL def had a legit run if they were to win 💯

Dame is wants out. If Chris is reporting it then you know it came straight from Lillard's to mouth. I think Philly could put together an intriguing package, so could Golden State (although Dame and Steph in the back court might not be an ideal pairing).

Asterisk titles are titles but Asterisks are punctuation marks that can't be titles. Which is which? What is what? 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Magic 🎩 is Hokus Pokus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom