OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say he's 'in the zone'?

lawdog1 lawdog1 @erupt

I was not able to watch, but based on my review of the game log, my ruling is -

746D61F0-6F25-40A7-8CBA-7D9914C241AF.gif

This squad really lacks someone with size that can drive to the basket and score. I pray Collins finds a way to add that to his game.
They need another playmaker, it’s just set shooters and dunkers…Everybody looks lost when Trae isn’t bringing the ball up and running the offense

Reddish looked like he was on his way at the end of the rookie year but who knows what’s up with him now, that’s the best bet for a secondary playmaker/ get to the rim guy

need a wing that can get to the line
Hunter can be that guy reddish showed it in flashes. If Hunter keep trending up next year and cam improves under Nate (cause of the injury he hasn’t played for him at all outside of garbage time game 2) it should open up something different for the offense to where it won’t get as stagnant at times

Game's on Nate, how do you play Solomon Hill 14 mins and Collins 22 in the conference finals? 4 fouls or not that's bold

Hunter can be that guy reddish showed it in flashes. If Hunter keep trending up next year and cam improves under Nate (cause of the injury he hasn’t played for him at all outside of garbage time game 2) it should open up something different for the offense to where it won’t get as stagnant at times

I like Hunter but I think they need someone that can average 20 in the playoffs. I don’t know if that’s him.

granted you made it thus far with with it being the Trae show.

Also I’m glad for how much Capela has changed our defense but I can really see OO becoming overall better than him soon.

Did that ref that Trae turned his ankle on have to wear a disguise to get out of the arena?

Yea wasn’t nobodys fault, just a random accident…Ref was standing outta bounds watching the play and Trae was trying to push off to change direction to get back on defense

Would’ve been an improbable finals run with the worst 2-12 players since one of those Bron Cavs teams.

They spent the cap on Bogey & Gallo. When Gallo expires, Trae’s max starts so they’re capped out with Trae/Bogey/Hunter/Collins/Capela with big O stepping in for Capela at some point.

I don’t know if that will ever be enough.

A more aggressive GM would consolidate Hunter & Collins and try to shoot for a legitimate big gun but we’ll probably never see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom