OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8C91ABE-F3EC-4FA9-A007-9E8CD634818B.jpeg

1624850975555.jpeg

Also man there’s really no point playing Bogdan right now, especially this many minutes. I can’t be made at the dude he’s trying out there on one knee but it’s providing nothing

Bob Portis and Khris played huge
With regard to Portis, I don’t what happened if anything or if Bud just forgot about him but sometime between games 3-4 of the BKY series Portis got glued to the bench. That series ended with him logging 4/7 games as DNP’s.
I’m not saying play him 30mpg but his 15-20 should’ve remained a given.

Man…was going to say **** it and fly out to Phoenix for the game today but my brother has another kid (my second niece) on the way so he said he’s busy getting the crib together so he wouldn’t be able to go |l Dude also said his AC is currently busted and it was like 114 degrees yesterday :wow: Guess I’m going to be watching this from my climate controlled 67 degree crib :lol:

I was surprised at how low game ticket prices and flights were, though. Maybe for the finals. Absolutely need Phoenix to close this out tomorrow,. Got a joint in Boston I’m trying to fly out to see on Wednesday :pimp: but I’m also not going to miss a Game 6 because if CP3 has another meltdown leading to a Game 7, I can’t miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom