OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 gonna be surgical tonight with his first shot at the finals on the line, 25pts, 14ast, 2 to.

Need this man to suit up tonight
1384605780Beautiful-Demise-jumpshot-jesus-closeup4.png
Damn, Alp Guccishades Guccishades loss weight?

Well good for him

I think what we seeing in this series is the shortcomings of the Hawks having only one real reliable star. Hawks have shown they can beat teams that only have one real reliable star like the Knicks and the 6ers. But the Bucks got 2 really 3 cause any given night it could be Middleton or Holiday that gets 30+ along with Giannis. We will need at least one other real reliable star to compete at this level.

Do I think we need to make a move for a guy like that this offseason with a trade? Nah not really with how young this team is I think it's fine to sit back a year and hope and see what another year of healthy Hunter and Reddish looks like and if they match whatever Collins is offered see if he can improve his game even more. Do I think it would be a bad idea to test the waters and maybe see what's out there? See what you'd need to give up for Zach LaVine maybe? Probably won't happen I don't know the ins and outs of how to make the money and contracts work and don't think we would could even offer better that what other teams could offer that the bulls would want but nothing wrong with tryin to see what's up.
League shoulda hooked em up with Ant Edward’s last draft :smh: …Woulda solved everything for em

Beal would be great tho, offer 3 outta the 4 youngins n picks

Last edited:
So do the narratives about CP3 and Greek the Freak end if either one of them make the finals and/or win a ring?

Or will yall simply modify the narratives at that point.

Just trying to see something.

If Suns wins the chip, unless Booker has an amazing scoring run, they are gonna give the MVP to CP3

Hell if Book averages 28 a game, Ayton goes 18, 15, and 3 blocks a game, and CP3 sits out the whole series, they might still give the MVP to Chris because of "leadership" :lol:

If Suns wins the chip, unless Booker has an amazing scoring run, they are gonna give the MVP to CP3

Hell if Book averages 28 a game, Ayton goes 18, 15, and 3 blocks a game, and CP3 sits out the whole series, they might still give the MVP to Chris because of "leadership" :lol:
100% agree.

So do the narratives about CP3 and Greek the Freak end if either one of them make the finals and/or win a ring?

Or will yall simply modify the narratives at that point.

Just trying to see something.

Giannis resume will be 'complete' so to speak and he goes into all time great player status going forward where everything after will mostly be on how many chips he can stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom