OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Two teams and I am questioned, but wavycrocket wavycrocket can support the Jazz, Nuggets, Warriors, Rio Grande Valley Vipers, and the Agua Caliente Clippers, but you don't say a word

Oh ok, I see how it is.
I support each of these teams and many more.

pressure on the suns
clips going in there relax with nothing to lose
i like what i saw defensively. missed plenty of good shots.

clips in a close one

Imagine missing the point this obviously.

Giannis averaged 32 pts, 13 rbs on 57% shooting against the Nets. But yes that gif!!! Got em.

Some of y’all really need to get off social media and actually watch the games. It’s embarrassing.
Oh I wasn't responding to the discussion, I just wanna see the gif again lol..

Anyone has the gif of Giannis struggling to get past Blake off the dribble?

I put that more on coach bud. I've been saying this for a long time but the Bucks coaching staff is using Giannis incorrectly. He's not a wing, ball handling player. He's a big.

You could probably make a video of Shaq failing to take defenders off the dribble as well. It's a failure on the coaching staff that they're asking him to do this.

"Lol Shaq has no bag!", "Shaq can't hit jumpers, he should work on that!"

GIANNIS IS A BIG! LET HIM BE A BIG! Bigs need guards to set them up. Every good big man (except for maybe Hakeem) were at their best when they had guards to set them up (Kareem, Shaq, Wilt, Duncan, KG). No one told Tim Duncan to start taking guys off the dribble in the half court lol

Last edited:
I put that more on coach bud. I've been saying this for a long time but the Bucks coaching staff is using Giannis incorrectly. He's not a wing, ball handling player. He's a big.

You could probably make a video of Shaq failing to take defenders off the dribble as well.

I agree but the wild part is that mf is still putting up #s lol

You could probably make a video of Shaq failing to take defenders off the dribble as well.
They committed to trying to turn him into something he’s not for years now but he’s overachieved (and that feels like a understatement) despite being mismanaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom