OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1624926807719.png

I was agreeing with SAS until he brought up Mann.

It would be in their best interest to get as many assets as possible for Kawhi and PG now. Admit the experiment didnt work (mainly due to injuries). They tried adding pieces and a new coach. Better to swallow your pride and make the most of the situation than losing everything next year for nothing.

I was agreeing with SAS until he brought up Mann.

It would be in their best interest to get as many assets as possible for Kawhi and PG now. Admit the experiment didnt work (mainly due to injuries). They tried adding pieces and a new coach. Better to swallow your pride and make the most of the situation than losing everything next year for nothing.

I wanna see the nba world react, to a Kawhi S&T to ole GS-dubya. Panic!

WHAT. A. TAKE.

The Clippers literally mortgage their entire future for the Paul George and Kawhi pairing... Stephen A Smith is suggesting that they let a top five player walk so they can keep Terence Mann and Reggie Jackson.

At this point he's just talking to get attention

Kawhi Leonard in Miami would be hilarious. Jimmy Butler would be a Kawhi Leonard throat. Everybody knows Jimmy won't back down to anybody and he wouldn't be down with the preferential BS

The Clippers literally mortgage their entire future for the Paul George and Kawhi pairing... Stephen A Smith is suggesting that they let a top five player walk so they can keep Terence Mann and Reggie Jackson.

At this point he's just talking to get attention

Kawhi Leonard in Miami would be hilarious. Jimmy Butler would be a Kawhi Leonard throat. Everybody knows Jimmy won't back down to anybody and he wouldn't be down with the preferential BS

IDT Kawhi would feel threatened by Jimmy AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom