OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
208400110_4842923199069499_8319179238303540425_n.jpg

Would be fire to have the whole game in 4K. Not sure if they have the cameras to do that yet. You’re right though, it seems like every sport has them now.
They got 8k cameras g, the Sony A1 shoots 8k at 30fps, but it's the aperture that makes it look like that. It's super duper low, gotta be 1.2 - 1.4.

They got 8k cameras g, the Sony A1 shoots 8k at 30fps, but it's the aperture that makes it look like that. It's super duper low, gotta be 1.2 - 1.4.
How come they don’t shoot the whole game using those cameras? It seems like they only use them for pre and post game shots.

How come they don’t shoot the whole game using those cameras? It seems like they only use them for pre and post game shots.

Notice when those angles and shots are happening everything behind the subject is kinda blurred (called bokeh). I feel like a camera would have a hard time focusing on 10 different players at game speed and having that quality and focus. Cameras probably aren't that advanced to do that yet. Someone correct me if im wrong. I haven't shot with my 6D in over a year. :lol:

Notice when those angles and shots are happening everything behind the subject is kinda blurred (called bokeh). I feel like a camera would have a hard time focusing on 10 different players at game speed and having that quality and focus. Cameras probably aren't that advanced to do that yet. Someone correct me if im wrong. I haven't shot with my 6D in over a year. :lol:
Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom