OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived around the corner from the 1st one in DFW in Frisco, outside of the 1st couple of weeks everyone I've been to in DFW has been quick
The one in addison and the colony do get lines but a lot of the times I passed by it was empty which always was a weird sight compared to ca

I still have my giant leather cd binder too, with the mixes I made as well :lol:

I used to burn and sell mixes/advance copies of albums in high school :lol:

We still have a couple binders of CDs. Hardly use them anymore. I used to keep a few of my favorites in the car, but my current car, which I got in 2020, doesn’t have a CD player. First car I’ve ever had that didn’t come with a CD player built in. Time really marches on.

Canes don't have enough seasoning on their chicken for me.
And only having that one sauce that's basically spiced mayonnaise drags down the upside, IMO...

Zaxby's got variety and they're all good.

Man I still got about a 1,000 CDs in cases and probably another 1,000 in the binders that are all burned CDs. Still play them in the car for sure. Better quality all day. Not to say I don't do streaming, but when I wanna hear an album at it's best I always rock the CD. And plus when the Cloud explodes one day I'll have all my music to play.

I have no idea where any of my CDs are. Probably the same place my tapes are, a landfill
I fully embraced the digital revolution. I do want to get into vinyl though. I've always loved its sound

I have no idea where any of my CDs are. Probably the same place my tapes are, a landfill
I fully embraced the digital revolution. I do want to get into vinyl though. I've always loved its sound

Love collecting vinyl but it's a dangerous and expensive hobby once you get deep into it :lol:

#y'all still downloading music?

I got a homie who refuses to pay for any streaming service and still downloading music to put on his first generation ipod he's got hooked up to his car

IPod-1-G-views.jpg

#y'all still downloading music?

I got a homie who refuses to pay for any streaming service and still downloading music to put on his first generation ipod he's got hooked up to his car

IPod-1-G-views.jpg

I have Tidal Master Quality subscription for streaming but I like having a hard copy that's mine of anything I like want. I'm an avid music collector though, my iTunes library is at close to 700GB

I have Tidal Master Quality subscription for streaming but I like having a hard copy that's mine of anything I like want. I'm an avid music collector though, my iTunes library is at close to 700GB
This right here. If it's an album I really like I buy the CD. Wanna make sure I have it forever.

Cats talking about CDs, I got a **** ton of those, how many of y’all still got cassettes? I got even more of those than CDs, I still bang Apple Music though.

Also, Whataburger is King. Nowhere near generic Whopper status.

When I was big into downloading music I always had different versions compared to the official releases, usually due to samples not clearing or whatever changes made for whatever reason.

Sometimes the official release is a downgrade IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom