OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP think he in State Farm commercials all game. All acting. All drama.

Fighting through a pick.Pulling up and jumping toward the man chasing you is your fault.

really hate that about his and harden game. Going for the foul before tryna actually make the shot.

E5DipaGWYAYNT0n.jpg

kd14-ep-basketball-shoe-8xhLgp.jpg

tenor.gif

The new Freaks damn near identical to the KD7s

1624998777392.png

I got a homeboy that jokingly called me gay because I wear sunscreen regularly.

Mans has two aunts, and one male cousin, that had skin cancer scares, but ole boy is convinced that rocking da SPF is sus activity

He asked what kind I use, and I knew I could troll him so I said "I dunno, my girlfriend buys it for me, she knows what's good". Mans was disgusted, looking at me like...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Kawhi is in his feels. He just dont show it. He knows his worth, he knows why Clips brought him here. Clips management put LA on his back, gave him the bag, told him he's the new king. We had CP3, Black, Deandre, Lue, Tobias, Crawford, not enough, YOU THE STAR. Clips is your team. Kawhi brings PG13, but PG was never the dude to lead them here. Even when Kawhi went down, it was immediate talk of Clips are done, Jazz moving on. Now you injured (rumor) and the guy you brought on is doing the job. No way Kawhi is ecstatic about this.
Everyone doesn't think like gilbert arenas. I can't believe that dude is upset his team is still alive in the playoffs without him. And him being somehow less valuable means what, that pg would have them there if kawhi was gone all year? Naw, man.....none of that makes sense.

Them irish will tell ya aint nothing wrong with the sunscreen. A lot should use it

my boy turns straight red as a apple in just a few mins in the sun without it

All of the "Kevin Booker is the new Kobe Bryant" takes were super cringy. Not only is Devin Booker not half of the offensive player Kobe was, he's not 1/10th the defensive player. Booker just isn't consistent enough to be compared to an all-time great like Kobe.

What is this based on?

Booker is averaging 27 points on 45% shooting in his playoff career.

How come when Brick-Layer B averages 25 points on 45% in his playoff career, he's some sort of "killer" but Devin Booker isn't half the player?

Is it because Booker doesn't get carried to free chips by his teammates or is it because of your emotions? Probably a combination of both.

On second thought, he did that on purpose.
CPs attempt to sell just made it worse
“CP3 the real MVP”
“Point Gawd, he’s gotta be top 3 all time”
“Suns ain’t getting stopped with CP3 out there”

My my how the NT tables have turned
:rofl: basically day to day at this point. Mvp snub Monday, "he needs to hang it up" Tuesday.

Upon further review, Bev undercut him on purpose and his flop attempt made it worse. Son hasn't been this high off the ground since he boomed on Dwight in 05.
SmartSelect_20210629-155053.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom