OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better by a looooong shot.

Big facts.

I love Whataburger but the fluctuations in quality from restaurant to restaurant are why I get why some folks don't like it.

In-N-Out however you feel about it is hot and fresh every single time and them lines move quick.

EVheYCJUcAESnJi

EVwytq4X0AEutwA
I guess im on some women ****. Prime is pure coke :pimp:

I love Whataburger but the fluctuations in quality from restaurant to restaurant are why I get why some folks don't like it.

In-N-Out however you feel about it is hot and fresh every single time and them lines move quick.
Oh for damn sure on Whataburger. But you find a good one and... man. It's pristine.

In-N-Out are consistent but just never tastes like they seasoned anything to me. Like they're selling burgers and fries without salt.

In and Out is good, just extremely over hyped. No reason them lines should be that long. And the fries should only be fed to animals.

shake shack is my favorite. Burgers taste good and the lettuce tomato is always fresh and you can actually enjoy the fries. Their chicken sandwiches are amazing as well.

whataburger is terrible. Im sorry. Been living in Houston for 7 years and ppl swear by it but they are sadly mistaken.

disclaimer: if youre up late at night and hungry as hell and you see a burger place on uber eats called “The Burger Den” avoid it at all costs. Its a ghost restaurant for Dennys. I made that mistake this past weekend and I was on the toilet and in the bed, back and forth for 48hrs. Hot sweats and chills, body aches, vomitting. Lost bout 7 pounds quick. I havent felt that bad since I got the covid shot

In and Out is good, just extremely over hyped. No reason them lines should be that long. And the fries should only be fed to animals.

shake shack is my favorite. Burgers taste good and the lettuce tomato is always fresh and you can actually enjoy the fries. Their chicken sandwiches are amazing as well.

whataburger is terrible. Im sorry. Been living in Houston for 7 years and ppl swear by it but they are sadly mistaken.

disclaimer: if youre up late at night and hungry as hell and you see a burger place on uber eats called “The Burger Den” avoid it at all costs. Its a ghost restaurant for Dennys. I made that mistake this past weekend and I was on the toilet and in the bed, back and forth for 48hrs. Hot sweats and chills, body aches, vomitting. Lost bout 7 pounds quick. I havent felt that bad since I got the covid shot

So they pullin a Chuck E. Cheese with the naming? Hate to see it.

If I'm in need for a burger late, I'm just going to Sheetz. It's cheap and I know it'll at least be "OK"

Dallas in and outs at least the handful in the burbs were empty af a lot of times compared to out here in ca

I like watraburgers fries

I lived around the corner from the 1st one in DFW in Frisco, outside of the 1st couple of weeks everyone I've been to in DFW has been quick

I want to shoot a jumper on a NBA court one day. Just one. Couldn't care less if it goes in.
Lol you can do that fairly easily bro. Lots of teams offer post game shots if you add it to your ticket. There are season ticket holder events. And then if you get to know people you get invited to some runs. I can't count how many times Ive hooped at the Palace or LCA or Amway Arena at this point. You definitely can. Soooo much better than playing at the gym 😂😂.

Neva heard of what a burger
Had to Google
Looks like a generic whopper
447CDAD6-1583-4AC7-B519-AE0884B37752.png
By far from a generic whopper. Made fresh.

Whatburger breakfast was bomb at least when I was in the South.

Need the west coast to get some Zaxby's though stat.

Whataburgers Breakfast on a Bun are THE breakfast sandwich.

Zaxby’s and Raising Canes are neck and neck. Would put Zaxby’s over just because more selection and wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom