OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Milwaukee I would run five out and just Pam Middleton Lopez PnR. I think it's the best option.

Tucker, holiday, Middleton, Connaughton, Lopez. Just gotta get buckets. Their half court stuff is suspect as it is.

If I was Milwaukee I would run five out and just Pam Middleton Lopez PnR. I think it's the best option.

Tucker, holiday, Middleton, Connaughton, Lopez. Just gotta get buckets. Their half court stuff is suspect as it is.
Still think Brook can feast running the offense through him out of the post (word to Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 ). Middleton is too hot and cold and Jrue Bledsoe looking average

Hawks have too many weak individual defenders to not take advantage of

Before last night just thought that the remaining teams weren’t all that

Imo it’s clear with a healthy Leonard and healthy 2/3 nets team were the best teams. They would have been your typical title level teams

You can say whatever you want about the recent title winners but IMO they were all legit *** teams. Including last years Lakers, Leonard raptors etc

If you get a combined 25 points from Tucker, Forbes and Pat Con . Thats a win. Those guys are probably gonna combine to play 70+ mins too

Before last night just thought that the remaining teams weren’t all that

Imo it’s clear with a healthy Leonard and healthy 2/3 nets team were the best teams. They would have been your typical title level teams

You can say whatever you want about the recent title winners but IMO they were all legit *** teams. Including last years Lakers, Leonard raptors etc

Yeah, this season is unprecedented in terms of the number of player games lost and teams impacted due to injuries.

Since I’ve been watching the NBA, there almost always have been injuries to a few players that arguably impacted how the playoffs turned out, but never a season I can remember that so many teams had one or more key players out and some others not 100 percent. So I’d give this season an * just on the basis of it being unlike anything we’ve seen before.

Yeah, this season is unprecedented in terms of the number of player games lost and teams impacted due to injuries.

Since I’ve been watching the NBA, there almost always have been injuries to a few players that arguably impacted how the playoffs turned out, but never a season I can remember that so many teams had one or more key players out and some others not 100 percent. So I’d give this season an * just on the basis of it being unlike anything we’ve seen before.
Even a healthy ‘21 bucks team.. if they had won it I wouldn’t have favored them over any other title winner in recent history nor multiple runner ups as well and the 18 rockets team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom